chapter 30

At eight o’clock in the evening, the guests entered the ballroom one after another.

This is a ball hosted by An Mei, the eldest lady of the Haina Group, and many young talents from Rongcheng are invited. The invitation says that guests can bring their companions or go alone.

To put it more simply, it is a blind date meeting.

As a partner of Haina Group, Wen Qingmo was naturally also invited.

As soon as he entered the hall, many people came to chat with him, Wen Qingmo nodded and smiled in response one by one, looked around, and saw An Mei at a glance.

As the protagonist of this ball, An Mei is radiant today. Objectively speaking, her appearance is completely top-notch in Omega, so perfect that there seems to be no flaws. An Mei is wearing a tube top evening dress with exquisite makeup. A male Alpha speaks.

Wen Qingmo felt that the male Alpha looked familiar.

He pushed down his glasses, and then he saw clearly that the other party was actually Zhou Lin.

Zhou Lin came to Rongcheng to develop not long ago. As an Alpha who can barely be called a successful career, it is not surprising to appear here.

He and Zhou Lin have always been at odds, and because of Zhou Lin’s random release of pheromones last time, which caused him to lose control during estrus, Wen Qingmo’s dislike for Zhou Lin has reached its peak.

In front of An Mei, Zhou Lin kept a smile on his face. Even though he was far away and couldn’t hear the sound, Wen Qingmo could still feel Zhou Lin’s eager hospitality.

Wen Qingmo suddenly thought of something, his face changed slightly, he said “excuse me” to the people next to him, and then walked towards the bathroom.

It’s just that before he even went out of the hall, An Mei spotted her and ran towards him quickly.

“Mr. Wen,” An Mei smiled and extended her hand to Wen Qingmo, “Long time no see.”

Being stopped, Wen Qingmo had no choice but to stop, shook her hand, and smiled decently: “Long time no see.”

Passing over An Mei in front of him, Wen Qingmo saw Zhou Lin’s disgusting gaze towards him.

An Mei put her hands down: “Boss Wen is such a busy person. He couldn’t even ask you out for a meal. He refused me so many times.” She pouted her lips and involuntarily put on a coquettish tone.

Omega’s beauty is a sharp weapon, and she doesn’t believe that anyone can not fall for it—whether it’s another Alpha, or Zhou Lin who took the initiative to talk to her just now.

But none of that caught her eye.

She has higher goals.

“Sorry, I’ve been busy all the time.” Wen Qingmo said.

“Mr. Wen really loves work.” An Mei tilted her head, “I heard that you work overtime about five days a week. Doesn’t Mr. Wen usually have any hobbies?”

Wen Qingmo shook his head, and said in a calm tone, “No, as you said, my life is rather boring, and I don’t have much interest in life.”

These words were not meant to deal with An Mei.

He really doesn’t have anything that he is particularly passionate about. In his spare time, he just waters the flowers and plants in the yard, goes to the gym to work out, and reads at home.

Work consumes a lot of his energy, and Wen Qingmo has no time to do other things.

Even Song Xuan once told him that he hoped that he would have more “low tastes” and stop being bored all day long.