chapter 33

“You rent a house by yourself, so be careful.”

At the dining table, looking at Lu Xi who kept cooking, Wen Qingmo still couldn’t help but say the words of advice.

Lu Xi wiped his mouth with a smile: “No problem, the school must be safer than the outside.”

Wen Qingmo nodded: “You must read the rental contract carefully. If you have concerns about something that is not listed on it, you must ask the landlord. Remember to check the furniture before moving in. If you find something wrong, don’t just settle for it.”

“I know, it’s not the first time I—”

Halfway through the speech, Lu Xi came to his senses and braked hastily.

So dangerous, so dangerous, she almost told her experience of renting a house in her previous life.

After graduating, she stayed in the city where the university was located. In order to be closer to the company, Lu Xi also searched for a lot of houses, and fell into a lot of pitfalls. At the beginning, she would foolishly believe that the house was very popular. No more, and later turned into a ruthless house-picking machine.

“what?”

“It’s nothing, nothing,” Lu Xi shook his head like a rattle, “I just want to say—I’m not a kid anymore, I still understand these things.”

“…” Wen Qingmo looked at her with slightly complicated eyes for a while, and then sighed inaudibly, “Don’t rush to sign the contract, you don’t have experience, maybe… let me help you look.”

As he spoke, Wen Qingmo picked up the water glass and took a sip of water, his eyelashes drooped naturally, avoiding Lu Xi’s gaze.

“Thank you, brother, you are so kind,” Lu Xi sent out a good person card very naturally, “But you will be on a business trip tomorrow, so you probably won’t have time to read the contract for me in the next few days.”

“It’s okay, I still have some time.”

Wen Qingmo said firmly.

After eating, Lu Xi went back to the second floor, entered his room, and sat down at the desk.

A message popped up on the mobile phone, which was sent to her by the teacher who is the owner of the faculty dormitory: Would you like to come and see the house in a few days?

Lu Xihui: Aren’t there still people living there now, isn’t it convenient?

—It’s okay, I’ve told him in advance, and his lease is coming up soon, if he doesn’t renew the lease, his things are almost packed, it’s okay, you set a time

After the two chatted for a while, Lu Xi decided to go to the house this Saturday.

At 10:30, Lu Xi thought that there would be the first class early in the morning—now that she was not at school, and Xia Weiwei, a thoughtful little alarm clock, would call her when she got up late—so she quickly rolled into bed.

Sleeping until midnight, Lu Xi struggled to wake up in a dream of looking for the toilet everywhere.

She was so sleepy that she couldn’t keep her eyes open, so she immediately turned over and got out of bed, stepped on her feet for a long time, finally stepped into her slippers, and ran towards the bathroom.

The corridor was pitch black, Lu Xi patted on the light, the dazzling light instantly dazzled her eyes, Lu Xi frowned, raised her hand to cover half of her face, and continued walking along the wall relying on her memory.