chapter 2

Wen Qingmo slept restlessly.

He had a dream all night, for a while he was chained and unable to escape, and for a while he was running in the endless darkness, very tired.

Wen Qingmo woke up with body ache.

The curtains in the room were heavy and smooth, tightly drawn tightly, not a single ray of light could penetrate, and the whole room was so dark that it seemed that one could sleep forever.

Wen Qingmo turned over with difficulty, raised his hand and pressed a switch.

He intended to turn on the light, but as soon as he pressed it, the curtains clicked. Accompanied by the sound of mechanical rotation, the curtains were slowly opened to both sides. The blue sky outside the house passed through the floor-to-ceiling windows, and a bird flew past the window. , The thick darkness in the room turned into a gloomy haze.

Wen Qingmo frowned irritably, resting her wrist on her forehead, her chest heaving.

After a while, Wen Qingmo pushed away the quilt, opened her eyes, supported the mattress with her arms, and sat up very slowly.

“hiss…”

With the drastic changes in his whole body movements, the soreness in his waist immediately radiated to his whole body, and his thigh muscles also convulsed a few times quickly, and there was a foreign body sensation that he had never felt before somewhere, Wen Qing silently felt the pain, arched his body slightly, Breathing becomes visibly heavy.

After waiting for a few seconds, Wen Qingmo suddenly realized something, pushed the quilt away, and looked down at his body.

The bruises on his body fell into his eyes, Wen Qingmo’s pupils shrank suddenly, and his expression lost his composure and disbelief for a moment.

last night…

A familiar face flashed across my mind, followed by the sudden panic that happened last night, Wen Qingmo’s face suddenly darkened, her slender fingers clenched the corner of the quilt tightly, and her distinct joints were so hard that she turned pale.

He kept one movement for a long time without moving, and after a while, Wen Qingmo seemed to have thought of something, and his expression became more and more ugly, as if it was covered with frost.

He reached for his mobile phone and checked the time. It was only six o’clock.

Wen Qingmo found his assistant and called her.

The other end was quickly connected: “Mr. Wen?”

“Rushan Manor,” Wen Qingmo said coldly, “Come and pick me up now.”

“Yes.”

The assistant didn’t ask any more questions, and simply responded neatly.

Wen Qingmo hung up the phone, found the chat dialog box with his friend before, and edited an explanation that he was leaving early.

Twenty minutes later.

Wen Qingmo was fully dressed and walked out of the manor with a pale face.

Chen Zhaozai had already been waiting outside, when he saw Wen Qingmo coming out, he immediately opened the car door and made a gesture of please.

Wen Qingmo sat in without saying a word, Chen Zhao closed the door for him, got into the driver’s seat by himself, and glanced at Wen Qingmo in the rearview mirror: “Boss Wen, do you want to…?”

Wen Qingmo looked out the window, her whole body exuded a sense of depression: “Go to Tongjing Hospital.”

Hearing Wen Qingmo report the name of the hospital, Chen Zhao was very surprised, but he didn’t dare to say anything. He immediately put the car into gear and drove towards the hospital.