5; Five down, two more to go.

Your eyes caught a certain  brown haired head peek out from a pillar from afar. His bright blue cap hidden in his locker because you told him that it would attract way too much attention; which was something they didn't want. Spying on people would be useless if you're awfully visible, right? You caught Taufan's determined nod towards you, who hid yourself behind a wall with the school staircase beside you. You returned a nod at him and sharing a thought at the same time, commence mission; get their clothing details.

E/c eyes scanned the brightly lit hallway, finding for that back of the black dinosaur cap you always see at the back of your math class. Feeling a frown crawl up your face you turned to focus your vision on your windy friend, knowing that Thunder's electrical class was probably extended. You observed how Taufan pulled out his phone, his torso leaning slanted out of the pillar's way and carefully snapping clear shots of his icy brother's clothes.

You noticed from afar that a certain molecular manipulator creep up from behind the wind elemental. You tried waving your arms to catch his attention but it was a feeble attempt. You watched as Taufan flinch and jumped from his hiding spot as Gopal tackled his friend into a hug, his loud yelp echoing through the halls. You gave them a blank stare, a unamused smile plastered on your lips as you prayed the plan won't be ruined.

You sighed to yourself, fingers grabbing the edge of the wall once again to peek out, only to see an empty hall yet again. This would never have happened if those two brothers just wore what they usually do, you grumbled underneath your breath as you pressed your back against the wall, waiting rather impatiently for the lightning elemental.

.

.

You were leaning your upper torso on their kitchen counter, shivering at the touch of cold marble surface under your forearms. You dug your hands into the bag of chips that you were holding, throwing in another potato chip into your mouth, munching them down while viewing those azure eyes burrowing his hands through the pile of dirty clothes of his seven brothers.

You cringed at the smell of boy sweat all gathered in one filthy pile of clothes, grimacing and eyeing it with slight disgust, "Isn't there a better way to get their clothing reference? This is disgusting." You complained which made the latter shoot a menacing glare at you.

Turning his head slowly, although he had eyes closed with a wide grin smothered on his face, you flinched back in nervous sweat when you notice the cracking nerve popping out of his temple. A purple dark aura whirled behind him and his voice spoke calmly, which freaked you out more, "I didn't ask you to do this task, did I?"

You stepped back to the counter and shaking your hands infront of you, laughing nervously, "Uhh hehe, no, thank you for that. You-you're doing a great job!" You stuck your hands out and gave him a thumbs up with a strained smile. Taufan just turned back to the dirty pile and took out a light blue t-shirt that had a whale printed on it, belonging to the one and only Boboiboy Ice. You heard him sigh in exasperation and tossed the t-shirt into the washing machine.

You and your windy friend unfortunately couldn't find the perfect opportunity to take note of Ice's and Thunder's clothing, and it seemed as if washing their clothes is not gonna work out either.

The plan was to make hero cookies for your Cookery slash Art assignment. You and Taufan figured that it was a great way to show the sugar cookie recipe he has been researching and the artistic detailed research of how the world's greatest elemental hero looks like. It promotes not only the cookery and artistic feature in the assignment but it would also boost awareness and respect for the septuplet heroes.

Quite a perfect plan, isn't it? But for that that to happen, you needed the exact details on what they usually wear when they get into fights.