3; Pull me please

Your e/c eyes sadly watched as your blue capped friend along with his sleeveless brother mess around with your bicycle after they threw Blaze's rollerskates in your locker. You sighed while leaning your shoulder on the the school's front gate, bitterly glaring at them. Taufan noticed your gloomy stare and turned to look at you, nudging his brother to do the same. They giggled together sticking their tongues out at you with one hand on your precious bike's handles. You prayed that they would take care of your precious baby. If only you didn't lose that absurd game of rock, paper, scissors..

The ringing of the bell echoed through the hallways, faint as you and the rest of your class settled in the cafeteria for lunch. Students' chatters and laughters filled the whole area, bouncing off the walls, you could say it was already noisy enough without the presence of trio troublemakers from the septuplets. Your fingers grasped the edge of the tray and you thanked the cafeteria auntie for making you your usual lunch. Your e/c pupils scanned over some of the students that waved at you when your eyes made contact with them, which you responded by giving them a smile. You placed your tray down on a large table, swallowing down a sense of embarrassment for occupying a large table when you were the only ones there. Even though it was noisy enough to make your ears bleed, you wished to see that blue capped boy as quickly as possible to keep you company while waiting for his brothers.

As if on queue, your shoulders were knocked down forward with a strong force from behind. Your elbows prompted yourself up to prevent you from falling into your food in reflex, finding it quite hard to do so as two arms wrapped around from behind you. You staggered forward but laugh at Taufan rubbing his cheek against yours playfully, his cap almost falling off his head.

"Let her go, Taufan. Poor girl's getting stares from everyone here." The grip around you tightened instead of loosening as the wind elemental grunted and faced the latter male. "So? Let them stare. Y/n doesn't mind right? They know we're best friends." A smile curved up from your lips as you knocked the side of your head against his gently, "That's right. Its not like im hugging you, Solar. Once I do that, i'll be hunted down for sure," You casted a teasing glance at the light elemental who took his seat beside you. Solar huffed and grabbed his wallet out of his bag and corrected his cap with one hand, glancing around the room, completely aware of the admirable and envy stares of the girls and boys. Solar chuckled, his glasses reflecting off a glare form the sunlight, a cocky smirk smeared across his face, "True. What can i say? My fans loves this handsome face and would kill to hug me."

You and Taufan deadpanned at him, casting a side glance to each other. Before you could even retort a response, Solar walked away to the counter not forgetting to wink at some of the girls that approached him. Taufan sighed and finally released you from his grasp, his hands fiddling with your hair, trying to tuck the loose strands back into your ponytail, "Thanks for saving a seat for all of us. Also, you hair seems fine and soft to me, why the heck did it get tangled with Makeyla's?" He laughed out loud and walked off to join Solar without waiting for an answer. You whined to yourself knowing your best friend saw the whole incident and you knew he wouldn't shut up about it for the next few days.

Grabbing the cold metal fork in your hands, you poked down onto the sausage on your plate, munching it down while staring into space. Mouth full of sausage and other stuff you had stuffed in along with it, you spotted a certain fire elemental poking the sides of his older brother, testing how long he could get away with it. Blood red eyes stared him down as you watched his hand curl up into a fist and retracted to the side, punching Blaze in the waist.

You laughed silently, nodding a greeting to Thunder who walked closer to the table. Blaze was grunting in pain, frozen a few steps behind him. Thunder looked at you for a moment before looking away after giving a nod back.