A Call To Arms

Elliott
I ended up taking Kate home that night and we talked quite a lot and she finally told me that Elena had lied about the bomb blast including her family and had used it to get sympathy from Grace. I told her that I guessed that she had indeed used my mother. We ended up making out on my sofa until we fell asleep. I woke up and carried her to my bedroom and covered us up and went back to sleep.

Kate
I woke up as he was carrying me to his bedroom and he covered me up and joined me in bed and pulled me to him in the bed. After we talked and kissed so much we fell asleep in each other's arms on his sofa. The sofa is amazingly comfortable and we enjoyed the fireplace he turned on. A couple of drinks and I was feeling the need to kiss him but he made the first move but said that he thought we had drank too much to really have sex and stopped me from going further. I got up and found his bathroom to freshen up and I looked for an extra toothbrush which I found a drawer with a variety of them along with a variety of types of toothpaste and various other kinds of things for dental hygiene in them. The man is prepared for any overnight guests.

Christian
I sent a text message and asked if Anastasia got home safely last night and she assured she had gotten home safely and was now in bed working on her recent acquisition and figuring out how to assure two of her employees pay for their crimes after she fired them.

Anastasia
Christian asked me a bit about what was going on with the two employees were doing. I explain to him that one was the head of HR and the other was an editor and he had been sexually harassing his assistants and the head of HR was covering up any reports of his actions and other employees were noticing it and their reports went unheard. The owner of the company was becoming aware of it and didn't want to have law suits against him so he just ignored their reports of the harassment charges against Hyde. I found out when I had various employees called in to talk to me about the situation and I called a few of Hyde's assistants and got an earful. So I will be getting the ladies to file a formal complaint against Hyde and he will be arrested along with Elizabeth Morgan and Mr Roach will be paying the damages even though I have bought the company, he had hidden these things from me and they were known by him and he will have to make amends and pay these young ladies from the moneys he gets from the sale since they were known to him and his staff. Christian laughed as I explained how I was going to handle my terminating Hyde. I am going to have the office set up to record everything and my security close by and my gun where I can pull it out if needed. But a man as arrogant as Hyde and his attitudes towards women are going to come through when he is alone with a woman even if she is his boss and he will show his true colors. Soon we were finally ready to get some sleep after I told him more than I really should have. He asked if I might need more help from him and I told him hopefully not and thanked him for the offer as I say goodnight. I covered up and fell asleep.

Christian
I called Welch and had him run background checks on both Hyde and Morgan and he got back to me right away. The news wasn't good on either of them. This is not the first time they worked together and not the first time Hyde has done these things and he intimidated all his victims and did way more than that to them. He had been able to scare his victims and the owners as well. I am wanting Anastasia to be safe for some reason. I know about her parents and what happened to them and she had been the prime suspect and they are still thinking it was her, but evidence shows she was elsewhere and her knowledge of what was used is negligible so she was ruled out for now. That is not common knowledge though. It might work in her favor going against Jack Hyde and then Elizabeth Morgan. I sent her a text as to who to talk to the SPD about getting the two arrested and on what charges to bring and witnesses to bring with them on their victims behalf. I am going to be thinking about her situation all night or until I fall asleep.

Grace
I noticed Elena didn't stay too long after Carrick and I saw her with her hand going up my sons leg. We both told her to keep her hands off our children and she told us they were grownups and can tell her themselves and I wanted to beat her to a pulp right then, but Carrick stopped me. She disappeared after that and I am not sure if she left, but I had security assure she left the property.

Carrick
I told Grace I thought her friend was a predator and now she proved by her actions she was indeed what she looked to be in her revealing outfit showing her augmented breasts to anyone who would look. Even those who wouldn't look at them. Christian thank goodness left after what Elena had been doing at the table to Anastasia and he got her out of there as well. I just couldn't believe she was moving her hand up Elliott's leg and headed for his crotch as his parents and Kate Kavanagh a well known journalist sat watching her actions.