nine

⚠️Smut & Foul Language Warning⚠️

"That's my girl" Morticia goes on to say...

M: Your so perfect

G: *she smiles*

The blonde turns on her lap to put her arms around to hug the older woman.

G: I don't know how or why i'm like this with you

M: What adventurous *wink*

G: ohhh ya exactly that *she says sarcastically*

M: I figured so *she laughed into kissing the younger woman* Are you ready to go get the massage? even though the one you your supposed to go get won't top the one you just had

G: Uh no.. let me breath for a sec

M: What did something tire you out?

G: More like a SOMEONE *she says squinting her eyes*

M: Don't squint your eyes at me I didn't hear any complaining *she mockingly squints her eyes back*

G: *she rolls her eyes*

M: *she smirks*

G: Okay I think we can go now

The younger woman goes to walk up the stairs of the hot tub and trips. "wow just from that" the older woman says to Gisele.

G: No I just tripped

M: Ya you did because your legs are a little tired right *wink*

G: *she joking pushed Morticia*

M: Come on *she says reaching an arm out to assist the younger woman*

The women walk back to the locker room put on the robes and head to the couples massage room. Once they get there Gisele pretty much passes out asleep then soon after Morticia does the same. Morticia and Gisele wake up at the end of the massage not my choice the employees had to wake them. They both turn into walking zombies and wobbled back up to their hotel room.

Asoon as the room door shuts Gisele rips off all her clothes and hops into the bed. Morticia follows along. The ladies pass out asleep in each others arms.

• • • • •

The bright sunshine through the curtains wakes up Morticia. Since it was so early she walks over to shut the curtains and hopes back into bed cuddling around the blonde. Hours later the blonde awakens then turns over to wake up the older woman.

G: Good Morning Sunshine

M: Bonjour chérie

G: I love when you speak french to me *smirks*

M: Mmmhmm *she says raising her eyebrows and smirking*