𝟎𝟎, 𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

I grow where
the sun shines.

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

ˋ°•*⁀➷

THE AFTERNOON bell rang victoriously as the Miyagi sky dims to a homely apricot shade. Classrooms break into a giggly, yawny, chatty mess and clatters of footfalls accompanied the school's speaker announcement that today's studies had come to an end. The time of extracurriculars had come and Karasuno Highschool's students were an excited bunch.

It was no different for class 1-4. Yamaguchi Tadashi had just finished placing his studying utensils into his bag when half his classmates had disappeared. Not to worry, he wasn't going to be the last one standing in class-Tadashi is a busy man; even though he didn't have class duty that day, he did have that boisterous volleyball club he needed to attend.

To his left, a boy he familiarized himself the most with, sat with his books and pens still decorating his desk. That boy was his childhood friend, Tsukishima Kei.

"Tsukki, class is over!" Tadashi's tone, cheery and inviting.

"Shut up, Yamaguchi." Kei's reply, stern and careless.

"Come on, Tsukki. We're gonna be late for volleyball."

Another boy bustled behind Kei, his hand rested by the head of Kei's chair. "Have you gone deaf? You're lucky Yamaguchi still invites you to do stuff."

It was a natural response, Tadashi had heard it a million times. And for another millionth time, he answered, "It's cool. He's always been this way."

The classmate stared at Tadashi before sighing and lifting his hand off of Kei's space. He left a small push to Kei's shoulder in ire, which was then exchanged with a clicking tongue.

"Don't listen to him, Tsukki."

"Shut up, Yamaguchi."

Kei began putting his utensils down in his bag. When his table finally looked untouched, he stood up to tower over Tadashi.

"Let's go," Kei said. His steps were far enough to pass Tadashi by mere seconds. Even until he reached the beginning of the hallway, he didn't bother to look at Tadashi'a face.

"Wait up! What're you so excited for?" The giggling Tadashi hurried his feet. When he reached Kei's side, he playfully elbowed him and was returned with a shoulder-to-shoulder nudge.