Into!

HI!! This is your author!! *Warning!* Just Remember I Only Own The Story Line All The Characters Are Owned By Uncle Rick And Of Course You Own YOU! So Please Don't Sue Me Please! That Would Be Highly Appreciated!!!*

OK now that is out of the way... THIS A BOOK OF ONE-SHOTS OF OUR FAVORITE LITTLE SHADOW BOY!!! Stop calling me that, and I'm not LITTLE! Shhh I'm talking, as I was sayinggggg, Y'all can just call me Maxine or Max I don't care which. And as you can tell I got Nico with me so you'll be seeing his grumpy comments every once and a while so you've been warned!

Now to the important things. In these Nico is bi and you will be gender neutral so everyone can read this! I try not to get into sensitive topics for those people who are a little sensitive to that type of stuff, if you know what I'm talking about.

I respect all constructive criticism, but bullying is NOT terated here. And no one will disrespect the LGBTQ+ community here either!

So uh, I don't think I have anything else to say. Sooooooo....

Max, you forgot the Key thing. Oh right thanks, babe! No problem

Key- Y/n: your name Y/l: your last name H/c: hair color H/l: hair length F/c: fav color F/b: fav book F/B: fav band G/p: godly parent M/p: mortal parent

OK NOW I think that's everything!! I will add stuff at the beginning of the chapter if needed!

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY!!!!!!