A/N

HI GUYS! Sorry for not posting anything in a while. Or getting on Wattpad in general... BUT YEAH I'M BACK!!!! 

So there are a couple things that I need to say. First off I know that Y/N is supposed to be gender neutral but I turned out that trying to do that is hard and I realized that I accidentally started making Y/N a girl. I'm really sorry about that, but I think I'm going to keep it that way for the reasons I said. It's easier, and most of the stories are with a girl character anyway. 

Sorry to all you male or non-binary peps out there. I really am.

SO YEAH THAT HAPPENED. I feel really guilty right now but it just be like that sometimes.  

OK i don't have any thing else to say I think... You got something to say Neeks? no not really... oh tell them about the story!! 

OH RIGHT UH SOOO... I have a chapter that I'm working on, but as I was working I started making another alternate version of the original. I don't know if I should take the alternate version and make it a um... *covers Nico's ears* a Mha one-shot for the Bakusquad x Y/N One-Shot book I got. I just can't tell Death Boy over here cause he straight up loss his mind, figuratively and literally. *Takes hands off his ears* What was that for?!?! Nothing Neeks don't worry about it😅 Whatever. So yeah I want your guys opinions. Should I do that or should I just post it on this story?

Ok now that's all thanks for reading!! BYE!!! Nico say bye. See you later I guess.