Part Five, "That's the God of War."

[Author's POV]

The group reaches their destination. It is swarmed with walkers.

Javier: "This is what David circled on the map."

Y/N: "Hold on, Guys! We got more walkers coming up."

The group runs through the herd, attacking walkers. They reach the warehouse, and Javi closes the chain link fence before the walkers reach them.

Javier: "If too many of them push against this, it might give. Gotta find a way in."

Javier: "A garage door. Might be able to get in that way."

Clementine: "It could be full of walkers."

Y/N: "Only one way to know for sure..."

Javi partially opens the garage door while the others hold off the walkers at the chain link fence.

Jesus: "Here they come."

Javier: "I can... ah, fuck. I can raise it a little, but... something's wrong with it. Jammed or some shit."

Y/N: "Try forcing it open with something, look around," the boy says, using all his strength to hold the walkers pushing against the fence.

Javier nods and starts looking around.

Tripp: "Whoa, man, this thing ain't as strong as we thought. Hurry it up."

Tripp kills a walker, and it collapses on the fence.

Tripp: "Fuck! It's only making it heavier!"

Javier: "We can use that floor jack to lift up the garage door. The handle is missing."

Y/N: "Then Fucking do it!"

Javi sees a carjack handle inside the car. He opens the door and kills the walker with his bat. He takes the handle and attaches it to the carjack.

Jesus: "Javi..."

Javier: "Got it!"

Javier takes the carjack over to the garage door. Jesus kills a walker trying to climb the fence.

Jesus: "It's not holding."

Tripp: "Get that door open!"

Javi uses the carjack to open the door.

Javier: "That's it, it won't go any higher! Everyone get in!"

Clementine slides under the door. The fence collapses; Jesus kills a few more walkers, then goes inside the warehouse.

Jesus: "Pardon me."

Tripp: "Javi, go!"

Conrad, Tripp, and Javier slide under the door. Y/N swings his chain at a walker nearby and the blade decapitates it.

Y/N: "Fatality," The boy says while dancing.

Clementine: "Come on, Y/N!", she shouted in a panicked tone.

Y/N joined the others.

Clementine: "Close the door!"

Tripp: "Hurry! Get that goddamn jack out of there!"

Javi kicks the carjack away and the door closes.

Tripp: "Damn, man. That was too close."

Conrad: "You can say that again."

[Clementine's POV]

*Huff* *Huff* *Huff*

I pant; placing my hands on my knees. I notice Y/N is okay and hug him. I keep my ear to his chest, listening to his heartbeat.