2

3 months later ...

Third person pov:

It's been 3 months since dd and ddot met eachother. Ever since then they've been absolutely inseparable. They went everywhere together, I mean EVERYWHERE. They went to the arcade before, main event, urban air, and they even went on a bestie cation. They both met each other's parent, and each parent approved. Especially dd's, his mother was thrilled that dd finally found a person to make him happy. Right now they were just chilling in ddot's bed smoking a blunt.

DDOT POV SWITCH
I've been crushing on dd ever since I met him. Yeah I thought he was attractive when I saw him in his music videos but that's not all to it. I love his personality, he's so funny, bright, nice, adorable, and so much more. He's like my little sunshine. If he only he felt that way about me. I didn't even realize that he was calling my name until he smacked me across the face. "Nah you buggin cuz why tf you js slap me" I said getting on top of him. I punched him softly and started tickling him like always. My most signature move🤭. I was going to continue until I heard him say something I would've never thought I would hear him say. "Baeeee stop" he said. "Wh- what you just call me" I said smirking, making him blush. "I called you bae" he said more confident and blushing. Ohhh so he tryna get neekyyy😏. " and ima have you calling me daddy in a minute" I said grabbing his neck. " show me then" he said smirking. And within a second I connected our lips, not hesitating to soon slip my tounge into his mouth.

We were really into it, or so I thought. I woke up to hearing the water run. It was all a dream. Even though I wished for it to really happen I went on about my life. I got up and went to the bathroom to see dd brushing his teeth. "YO HOW TF YOU GET IN MY HOUSE" I said not remembering him coming over last night. "Stop playing like you don't remember me sluttin you out last night and stop all that damn yelling" he said smiling. I couldn't help but blush. That boy really got me in a chokehold. "Whateva bra" I said going to the sink while dd was finishing up. I brushed my teeth washed my face and then hopped in the shower. Dd already took a shower and was playing the game when I came out the bathroom. I had washed my hair so it was down and it was all wet. I only had a towel on my waist and I caught dd staring. "Like what you see huh" I asked.

DD POV SWITCH

I saw ddot come out the bathroom, he was looking like more than a snack right now, I bit my lip looking at his abs but I wasn't tryna get neeky just yet so I kept my composure. "Like what you see huh" I heard him ask me. I wanted say yes so baddd but I knew he would think I was mook or sum. "Never" I said looking back at the game. "Yeah whatever you know you do" he said walking into his closet. He came out wearing the same thing I had on, Black Nike tech, black Nike socks and they planned on wearing the Infrared 4s with it. " Why you always tryna be like me" I asked annoyed even tho I lowkey loved it. "Damn I can't wear clothes" he said rolling his eyes. "Aye but can you do my hair pleaseee" he asked I loved doing his hair, it was so soft and he just let me do whatever to it. " ok fine" I said and followed him to the bathroom. "Sooo what you want me to do to it" I asked. "Silk press" he said. "Ok girly girl" I said laughing. "Shut tf up my hair look good like that🙄" he said annoyed. It took me about 2 and a half hours to do it, 30 minutes for the blow drying because his hair was still pretty wet, and 2 hours for the silk press. "Ok all done" I said letting him get up. "Thank you baeeee" he said.

I couldn't believe what I just heard, that nigga just called me bae🤗. Maybe he does like me back, nahhh he just playing with my emotions. "Y- you welcome" I said stuttering but blushing. " anyways wanna make some TikTok's" I asked. "Yeah which one" he asked. "Umm let's just pick a random song and can I get on yo back pleasee" I said. "Okkk" he said. I got on his back and picked a song. I picked favorite - Jeremih and I was touching his face to try and confuse the fans. Once I was done he carried me over to the bed and laid down with me on the bed. I posted it on tt and ig and then I laid down for a nap. "You tired" I heard ddot ask. "Yeah" I said. "Come here" he added and I laid on his chest and fell asleep. Ok now maybe I was wrong maybe he does like me but also he can just be really friendly, it's whatever though I'm not focused on a relationship or so I think.

2 hours later I woke up to my phone blowing up. Ddot was sleep now and I got out of his reach and went to bathroom. When I came back I looked at the comments.
~ Tiktok ~
USER14: y'all I think they're dating now🤩
USER5: why dd touching him like thattt🤔
USER17: sassy boiiss
USER6: this they coming out video fs !!
USER8: how could you betray me and the kids like that😞
USER19: ↩️ baby that is not yo man you buggin🤦🏾‍♀️

                                          ~ Instagram ~
USER9: Y'all been acting a lil too gay💀
USER7: that nigga posted his man twice🤭
USER0: Can y'all kiss just one time??
DDOSAMA:↩️ y'all not ready for all that🥴
USER4: ohh so y'all get neakyyy
USER5: my zestyyy twinzz
SUGARHILLDDOT: Ma hearttt😍
DDOSAMA:↩️ y'all he such a freak in dem sheets😫

I just love him so muchhh.

————————————————————————————
Hope y'all enjoyed !! Chapter 3 coming later on today.