10

DD POV

I woke up in ddots bed when I heard the water running. Today was notti's birthday and my family was having a birthday celebration for him. Even though Notti passed away he will always be in our hearts. I missed him like crazy, I'll never forget the day that I had to carry my own brother's casket to the cemetery. Nobody should ever have to go through losing a loved one and I really wished everyone could live a long happy life and never die. Life would be better that way.

I knew I had to get up at some point, so I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to see ddot with a towel on his waist and his curls are wet. He looked absolutely scrumptious. I tried my best not to take the towel off so I went to the counter and started brushing my teeth. "Morning baby" I heard him say in his raspy morning voice, wrapping his arms around my waist. Such a turn on. "Morning love" I said turning around and giving him a kiss. "You okay you seem kind of down" he asked me. "No, today's Notti's birthday and I really miss him" I said looking away. "Aww baby it's ok, don't be sad he's in a better place now" he said kissing my forehead. "Yeahhh I know I just wish he could be with me still" I said hugging ddot. "Ik how you feel, my grandma died when I was 8 I had a really close relationship with her. Whenever my mom was at work she would take me over my grandma's house because my dad used to-" he said choking over his words. "He used to b-beat me and he used to m0l3st me" he finally said.

I felt my heart shatter, as much as heartbreaking someone passing away is, no one should ever have to go through that. "I'm so sorry that happened" I said hugging him and wiping his tears. "It's ok, I don't really talk about it much I finally found a way to get away from him even though he still comes back every once in a while. I make sure it never happens again" he said. "I'm glad but let's get ready, we're having a party for Notti later on today and I need to pick up a few things" I said. Ddot went into his closet and put on some clothes while I hopped in the shower. Ddot's house was like my second home. His mom was so welcoming and I never felt better when I was at his house.

I got out the shower and saw ddot making the bed. "You look good in that towel" he said walking towards me. "Bookieee don't start" I said smiling. "WHATT you do" he said grabbing my neck and kissing me. I swear he just do sum to me. " bae stop" I said pulling away. I went into his closet and picked an outfit. I settled on a off-white black and white sweatshirt, with some amiri jeans with black stars on them, and my white forces. (I'm not sure what shoes he had on at the party so this is what he gon have on for right now😭) "ok bae I'm ready" I said.

We walked out the house and got into the car. "So where are we going first" he asked. "I need to go to the store so I can get some candles, flowers, and balloons, to put around Notti's grave because we're gonna meet up there and then go to the place for the party" I said. "Ok then" he said and we took off.

When we got to Walmart I went to the flower section, they were all really pretty, but I decided to pick these roses because roses meant love, beauty, and courage and that's exactly what Notti was. He was a fun loving person, with a big heart and a warming smile. He was very handsome and was so courageous, my little rockstar. I then went to the section where they had candles and picked up a few tall ones and I also got a lighter. I went to the ballon section and got some blue and white balloons. I also got a balloon machine cuz nobody was finna take the time to be wasting they breath. "Ok I think we're all ready" I told ddot. "Alr let's go then" he said. We went and paid for the things and ddot paid for it because of the gentleman that he is and we headed out.

We made it to the cemetery, my whole family was there I felt like I haven't seen them in ages. Yes I was always with ddot but mainly because that's where I felt more safe and happy at. I couldn't bare to walk into Notti's room and he's not there so I try to stay away as best as possible. "Hii dd" I heard my mom say. "Hi mami" I said hugging her. "Hey ddot" she mean mugged him. "Hey Ms. Reyes" ddot said.

DDOT POV

Ok now what tf did I do. She over here mean mugging me and shii and I just got here. I swear folks be buggin tryna start with me and Ian even do nun. I got to meet more of DD's family. I met his grandma, his sister Melz, who was really nice and funny, his other brother jstar, who was cool and chill, eva, Notti's girlfriend, and more of his family. "So ddot what do you do" Melz asked. "Nothing really take care of this handful, I resell shoes, make clothes and sell them online, and other hobbies that bring in money" I said. "That's nice, I'll have to check out some stuff I mean maybe you can make us some shirts for Notti" she said smiling. "Ofc I would love to" I said.

We talked for a little until DD's mom told us to come over so we could have our little moment. DD's speech was so heart warming you could tell how much he missed him, he was never gonna let go of the fact that he's gone and neither would I I'm just glad that I'm here to help him through all this. "Ok on the count of the three we're all going to say everything4notti and release our balloons 1..2..3" his mom said. "EVERYTHING4NOTTI" everyone screamed. It was actually really nice of course they were crying and it made me cry a little you know. We got in the car and headed to the place where the party was.

The party was fun, dd sung some of his songs for us and it was genuinely nice. But the worse part of all was yet to come. "Hey dd and ddot come here for a sec" his mom asked. We looked at each other confused but went over there anyway. "So I feel like you guy's have been spending a tremendous amount of Time together and I think it's best that you guy's take a break. Also we will be moving to LA because I think it's time we finally leave everything in the past and start a new life" his mom said. UGHHH this bitch🙄.

"WHAT NO I CANT LEAVE HIM, he's the only person that makes me happy and I can't leave him behind. What about the gang, what about Notti, our family, we can't just pick up our things and leave like this" dd said crying. "Exactly I can't afford to lose him please Ms. Reyes" I said begging her: "I'm sorry but it is what it is, I already told your siblings and we have no choice they don't agree either but I know it's what's best" she said.

"Well you can start a new life but we're not going anywhere especially me, I'm staying with ddot and there's no changing my mind" he said. "Oh so your going against my word just wait and see what's coming for you" she said walking off. "WHATEVER BITCH" dd yelled. God he just can't seem to catch a break. I let him cry into my shoulder rubbing his back.

Dd isn't in the best state right now and I need to do something about it quick.

————————————————————————————
Ouuuu drama !! ANYWAYS IK BACK AFTER LIKE A FUCKING YEAR BUT WHATEVA. THANK YOU FOR 3k READS IM SO THANKFUL FOR EVERYONE WHOS ENJOYING MY BOOK AND I LOVE YALL !!

- Zo💓