13

A month later ..

DD's pov:

If I'm being honest the therapist actually helped me. Her tips helped me with stressful situations that I've been in recently, and I've been grieving differently and finding myself again. BUTTT I had to cut that bitch off cuz she was definitely tryna get over on them weekly payments. I feel like I've came a long way and I'm proud of myself for that. Me and ddot's relationship have came a long way from where we started and I'm glad that I can still share my favorite moments with him. Right now we were just watching disney while I also came up with some new lyrics for my next song.

"Hey bae tell me if this is good" I said catching his attention.

Now that I'm up I can say that I'm famous
Hit the yams when I go on vacation
Fly out the bros, if I love you, you sanctioned
Shorty a stripper, she love how I spank it
In the club, all my juggers feelin like the Matrix
Im a superstar fuck is you thinking? Like
I'm a superstar fuck is you thinking
We all on the block, bitches shakin they ass
She said "DD yeah do it like that"
We all gettin lit got the Casa and Henny
When the bitches off that, it get heavy
Slide in the maybach swervin
In a passenger shorty get nervous
Told her be easy, might cop her a Birkin
Don't you think? Yeah I'm workin

"Dayummmm" ddot said. "That shii harddd ain't it" I asked. "Hell yeah mh" he said leaning on to me. "But ion understand why you still talking bout them lame ass smoochies" he added.

"I wish I couldn't but it would just be weird talking about another boy yk" I said running my fingers through his hair.

"Yeah I guess" he said.

Right now we were watching Jessie because kid shoes still hit don't play. We were just talking enjoying every moment being spent together. "What if we just moved away and left everything behind, me stopping music and forgetting about Notti's dream" I randomly said.

"What" he responded confused.

"What if we got out of NY and became unknown and forgotten kind of like lil tay enjoy life together and I can stop rapping and doing the things I do" I said.

"Noooo we can't do that we can move out of NY but you giving up Notti's dream is not acceptable" he said sitting up.

"You have to keep going show people that you're gonna succeed Notti and Dotty's dream show them who you really are and it's only right" he added.

"And I know you cna do it I know what you're capable of so pleaseee just don't give up I'll be right here with you through every step of the way" he said smiling.

I'm not crying you areeee. That was really the most heart-warming thing I've ever heard. He really makes me feel like the most special person in the world like I'm actually worth something. I just have to keep going not to only show everyone in the world but succeed what he said.

I pulled him into a hug and hugged him as tight as I could. "I love you so much ddot" I said holding onto him tighter. "I love you more stink" he said starting to kiss all over my face.

"Baby stoppp" I said trying to get out of his reach.

"No niño bonito" he said picking me up.

I loved when he talked to me in Spanish, it just does something to me. Like oooo his voice is so raspy but cute but deep and I just can't take this lord Jesus.

"You wanna go on a trip" ddot asked me.

"Huh" I said confused.

"Let's go on a trip .. mmm how about Miami" he said getting happy.

"Ooo yesss but when we gonna go" I said.

"I can book us a flight for tonight and then we can be there by tomorrow" he said putting me down on the couch.

I felt so lonely without his touch until he came and sat on the couch, it didn't take me long to get back on him.

DDOT pov switch

Yeah yeah I had this trip planned because I have a special surprise. Don't tell anyone though. I'm finally gonna give him his promise ring😝. Andddd I'm surprising him with a helicopter ride because he always wanted to do one. One last thing thoughhh the gang gon be there too🥲. I know how much he's been missing being with them and I also know they've been grieving so it would be an opportunity for not only me and dd to have fun but them too.

I'm really the best bf fr. #BESTBFOFTHEYEAR. I went onto the site and clicked random things acting like I was booking the flights. The other boys were taking another plane so it would be a surprise. "All settt" I said closing my computer. DD was on his phone laying back on the bed. "Wow you really can make things happen quick" he said laughing.

"Yeah and you can get this dicc real quick too" I said licking my lips. "Nikka is you horny or sum today like you acting real freaky, got me feeling sticky" he started moving away. "Unt unt now I gotta go take another shower" he said getting up. "Wait for meeee" I said running with him to the bathroom.

We got in the shower and let's just say we had a little fun😈. But not too much becauseeee we needed the bed for that well dd at least. We washed up quickly dried ourselves off and put on some clean clothes. Me and dd started packing for our trip. And it was perfect timing because dd just bought some clothes for spring and summer. I get to see my baby lookin real fine.

We talked and played around and finally finished packing. My mom came back from work while we were in the shower and started cooking us some Birria tacos and arroz rojo( Mexican rice ).

"Boys food is ready" I heard my mom yell. We both ran but ofc dd fat ass beat me to it. "Thank you mamii" we both said. "You welcome baby's" she said drinking her wine. My mom was a very nice and successful woman. She was also very rich and she makes very good money. She's a doctor and also has her own hair company, why else do you think my hair is this long🤣.

We finished up our food and headed back to my room.
I just started thinking how I was very thankful to have dd as my bf he's really amazing and helped me when I was at my lowest. Now I'm glad that I'm here to help him and I just feel like we were made for eachother.

Sometimes you can tell when the relationship is going to end but I haven't seen that yet and I'm pretty sure it never will. If I had to choose between life and dd I would pick dd because he is my life and everything that surrounds it.

He's my everything💗.

————————————————————————————
IM BACKKKKK ENDING THIS BOOK AT 20 CHAPTERS BUT THANK YOU FOR 11k+ READS AND GO READ MY OTHER STORIES!!

If you've read them which book should I upload ..

Romantic lover or Indecisive ways🤔

LET ME KNOW💓

-Zo