6

The next morning ..

DD POV

It was the next morning I was still in ddot's bed, but he wasn't there. I hated when he left me on my own🙄. I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. Ok now where was this nigga. "Baeeeee" I said. I started to get worried because I heard arguing downstairs. It sounded look another man. I went downstairs and I saw a man that looked like ddot. Lightskin, but a little bit darker. He had braids in his head and he looked to be about in his late 20's. "Bae what's going on" I went over to ddot rapping my arms around his neck.

"Get your hands off him" his dad pushed me off him. "Nigga who tf you think you talkin too" I said getting in his face. This bitch got me messed up. "I'm talking to you fag, you messed my son up, he was completely straight and now he's a fag just like you. I don't wanna see you near him anymore, and if I do wrd to my muva you gon be dead just like yo brother" he said putting his finger in my face. Nah cuz he was speaking on notti now we really finna shake. I punched him right in the nose, Ian have time fa this bs. I got on top of him and started punching him even harder, blood on the floor and all over his face.

DDOT POV SWITCH

Dd was really fucking that nigga up. I hated my dad he never cared about me, and whenever he came home it was just cuz he needed money for his lazy ahh to survive. He used to abuse me and my mother at a young age until he committed a crime and was in jail for a few years when I was 5. He should've been in there longer but he found a way to escape. When I got to the age of about 13 I learned how to defend myself. I got better and better at it, and whenever he tried me, I just jacked his ahh. He wasn't really strong, not stronger than me ofc. The only thing he could really do to me now was punch me, but me on the other hand I could knock him right out.

Dd started getting more and more aggressive and I had to pull him off before he beat his ass to death. "Thanks baby, but ion need you going to jail because of him" I said trying to hold him back. He calmed down and my dad struggled to get up. "Nigga get tf out this house before we both Jump yo ahh" I said, and he ran out the house. Me and dd then went to go sit on the couch and I got him some water. "I'm sorry, I just get reckless when people talk about you and notti" he said holding his head back. "I'm not finna let no pussy nigga talk on mh's like that, and he obviously know who tf I am" he said starting to ramble. I kissed him just to shut him up. "Thanks" he said smiling. "Always but I need to get you cleaned up yo hand bruised pretty bad" I said taking him upstairs.

I picked dd up and sat him on top of the bathroom counter. I got out the bucket out of my closet with bandages and other first aid kit things. "Ok I'm finna put some alcohol on it" I said. "NO DDOT DON-" and before he can say something else I put it on there and dd ran off and started screaming. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" he said running around the room. "Nigga stop overreacting and get up here" I said. He was doing way too much🙄. "Don't call me that I'm not yo nigga, I'm yo baby" he said pouting. "I'm sorry baby" I said pecking his lips a few times. I managed to clean up his hand and wrap it.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED" I heard my mom say. "Hold on bae mami here" I said. "Hey Ma" I said hugging her. "Hey but what happened" she said hugging me back. She was talking about the blood on the floor. "Dad came back looking for you, but when he didn't see you he came in my room and saw me and dd sleeping, and dd was all up on me. So when I came downstairs we started arguing, and soon Dd woke up. Then dd came downstairs and dad tried to put his hands on dd and told him he would end up like his dead brother. Ofc dd wasn't finna take that type of disrespect so he started beating that nigga ass. And that's why it's blood on the floor because dd beat him up so bad. It was actually funny tho😭" I explained. "I'm so glad he handled him is dd ok" she asked. "Yeah he's fine his hand was just bruised pretty bad, but I got him together" I said. "Well ok I'll take care of your dad, you can go back with dd" she said. "K thanks mami" I said going back upstairs.