1 - First day, and the weekend

Scara's POV

"Scara, wake up." My mother called me for the first day of college. After i woke up, i took a bath, change my clothes and ate my breakfast. After that, i went to wait for the college shattle bus.

"Oh, hello there" A boy called. "Huh, who are you."
I said, looking to the boy, he have white hair with red streak and red eyed. "Im kaedehara kazuha." He answered.
"Whats your name?" He asked. "Scaramouche." I answered.
"Oh nice to meet you." He said. Right after the bus arrived

Kazuha's POV

After i got my dorm key, i immedaitely went to my dorm.
I saw a guy with maroon hair, green eyes in the dorm. I assume he's my dormmate. "Hello, you must be my dormmate." I said appoching him. "Yes, this is my dorm."
He answered. We chat for a little bit, his name is shikanoin heizou, he seems like a nice guy, through hes a bit flirty.
Then i heard the door opened. "Scara?" I called out.
It was scara who entered our room. Am i having 2 roommates? Thats unexpected. "Oh hello there, you must be his friend." Heizou said. "I just met him, thats all." Scaramouche answered. "We both talked to each other but then suddently the bell rang. We all went to our classes.

Heizou's POV

I went inside my class, the first thing i noticed was scaramouche sitting alone. So i decided to sit next to him.
"Oh hello there. You alright with me sitting here?" I asked him. He didn't answer, but i decided to sit next to him anyway.
After class me and scara met kazuha, we headed to lunch and chat about random things.
Days passed by and everything went great. I noticed that kazuha have a note with him, i wonder whats inside.
One day i was playing my bass in my room, kazuha sudently walked in. "Do you need anything?" I asked him. "Oh, i came to asked if you wanted to hang out with me and scara." He answered. It was on weekend and why would i disagree?
"Of couse, where are we going?" I asked. "We're going to a nearby arcade." He answered. I placed my base on its stand and got ready for a few second and we head off.

Kazuha's POV

Im gald that they both agreed to come with me. I was amazed knowing heizou can play the bass, but at the samr time i really hope we could start a band. Sometimes i wrote songs on my note, i enjoyed it and hoped one day i could start a band with my friends. "What do you guys wanna play?" I asked them, the moment we arrived. Heizou wanted to try the crawling machine, surprisingly he succeeded on getting a few plushies, while scara was looking around finding random arcade games to play. I was watching heizou thinking its a scam. I invited them to a restaurant to eat lunch. We ordered and we decided to chat before the food arrive. "Heizou, you can play the bass?" Scara asked.
"Yes, how did you know? Were you stalking me?" Heizou asked. Scara was emberassed by the question he asked.
"Of couse not. If someone doesn't play it every single day when i was trying to chill." Scara said. "Oh sorry about that." Heizou apologized. I chuckled. It was funny how i've never saw scara trying to chill, but i heard him raging in video games. "Whats so funny?" Scara asked me. "Nothing." I said. While chuckling. Our food arrived. After that we left, and return to our college dorm. "How about we play video games?" Heizou suggested. We both agreed, playing until midnight. Then we all went to sleep.

SORRY IF THIS IS BAD I'VE NEVER WROTE A STORY BEFORE
I hope you like it, more chapter incoming