2 - Practices and tries.

Scara's POV

Class was boring but im gald it ended. I returned to my dorm to see those 2 chatting. "Oh hello scara." Kazuha greeted me. "Oh your here!" Heizou said turning his head to look at me. "What are you both talking about?" I asked.
"Well, we wanted to start a band. Do you know any intruments?" Kazuha answered, and asked me. I do have a drum. Dispite i've never played it. "I do have a set of drum." I told them. "Thats great! Do you think we could start a band now?" Heizou asked. "But who would be the vocalist?" Kazuha asked. I knew a guy who sat next to my left. While heizou sat next to my right. I heard that his name is venti, and that he can sing and play lyre. But still, hes already in a band, we could ask him for advice. "Kazuha you wrote th song after all, why don't you sing?" I asked. "Well i may write songs but, i don't know how to sing.." kazuha answered. "We all could sing, me and scara know this guy who's pretty good at singing, and hes in a band! Maybe we can ask him for advice?" Heizou said. We all agreed. Tomorrow in class, we saw venti again. He have ombre hair black to cyan-blue with cyan eyes. "Hey uh, i have a request." I said. "Oh, what do you need?" He asked. "Me and my friend wanted to start a band.. we need advice from you." I said. "Sure! After class i can go to your dorm if thats what you want?" He said, nodding. "My dorm room is ###" i said. We both agreed on meeting in mine, heizou and kazu's dorm.

Heizou's POV

After class, we both went to find kazuha, but when we left the class it was a bit crowded, scara held my hand and we when to lunch. "Oh hey guys." Kazuha said, meeting us in front of the cafeteria. "Scara? Are you holding my hand?" I asked. I could see him blushing. "It was an accident" he yelled. Kazuha was chuckling at him. I admit i was blushing a bit. He was cute. Wait no. That was accident! "How about we head to our lunch table now?" I told them. Kazuha nodded while scara just follow us. "Did you both manage to talk to venti?" Kazuha asked "Yep." I answered. Scara explained when and where we'll start practicing. Both me and kazuha were exhilarating.

3rd person POV

Once their classes ended. Kazuha went inside the room, waiting for everyone else. Soon after heizou and scara came inside the room. They were practicing while waiting for venti.
Knock knock
Kazuha went to open the door. It was venti.
"Hey guys! You three ask me for tips right?" Venti said entering their dorm. "Yes, we need you to give some advice on singing and starting our band." Heizou said.
"Alright! Can i see the song you all are working on?" Venti said, looking around.
"Here." Kazuha handed him his note.
"This seems like a nice song." Venti said,
starting to sing.
He's the main vocalist of his band, it was no surprise he can sing well.
"Like that! Who's the vocalist?" Venti questioned.
The three sigh looking at each other. "I see, you guys can't decide yet." Venti said. They discussed a while and they decided that they all can sing. But the main vocalist would be kazuha, he's the song writer after all. We practice for a long time. They practiced lots of songs and they turn out great. "Alright, if your ready to start your band tell me on the weekends!" Venti told them. "Alright." Scara said. While heizou and kazuha just nodded. They practiced until the weekends.

I tried my best making them being themself tbh
As always, hope you guys enjoyed!