Special - new year. (late)

Scara's POV

31th of december

Normally my mother, ei would be the one suggesting us to celebrate things. But now im in college, my boyfriends are suggesting for us to celebrate new year. I don't have problem with it, we're out here buying things for new year and foods. Kazuha went to buy ingredients and food, heizou went to buy clothes and assesories, and.. you probably guessed it. I'm buying the decorations. I seriously don't know if they'll like it. Decoration for my room would be something familiar to my family's celebration. Our family carries a shogun legacy, i've never told anyone about it but im planning to tell kazu and heizou. So about the decoration for me would be something inazuma related. Kazuha's decorations are full of autumn leaves but then i relised. There are posters of us on sale. It was honestly emberassing,
But we aren't just some random people in college now.
I bought the posters of us for decoration. And for heizou..
I don't know that guy's interest about decorations at all.
Its gonna be hard finding him the perfect decoration.
But then, i got an idea. I brought him movie, video games and mysterious related decorations. He really like movies and mysteries.

Kazuha's POV

I don't really have trouble choosing the foods for new years.
I got new year cookies and inazuman foods. I heard hei's gaurdians and scara's family will be visiting our dorms. Yes, they are allowed to visit at new years. It might sound sad but i do not have remaining relatives, but i'm used to being alone.
I got them the foods and wait at the place heizou told us to meet up at.

Heizou's POV

I found lots of amazing clothes. I brought them a nice new year outfit. They were matching clothes for new year. I bought the brown one for myself, purple one for scaramouche and the red one for kazuha. I really hope nothing goes wrong. My guardian, kujou sara will be visiting us this new year. She's busy with work so she couldn't keep in contact with me, i don't blame her. After i got us new clothings i went to see scara and kazuha already waiting for me at the place i told them to meet up. "You guys finished faster then me?" I asked him , confused. I thought i tried my best to be quick. Guess i enjoyed shopping too much.
"Yeah, duh." Scara answered me. While kazuha nodded as an answer. "So lets go." Kazuha suggested us to return to our dorm. We went to our college to see scara's family waiting in front of the college and miss kujou talking to each other.
"Hello, miss kujou." I greeted her. She turn to look at me and greeted me. "No need to call me miss, once again. Hello heizou." Sara greeted me back while scara was thinking something. "Uhm, these are my boyfriends." I told her, i hope you aren't angry.." i admitted to her that i have 2 boyfriends, from living with her for a long time. She's a supportive person. "I'm gald you found yourself someone who loves you." Sara was happy for me. I went back to my boyfriends and kazuha was a bit shocked to see her here.
"Is anything wrong?" I whispered, asking kazuha.
"Its not a proper place to talk about this. I'd rather say it after the party ended." Kazuha whispered back.
We went inside our dorm.

Kazuha's POV

I just know that kujou sara is responsible for my friend's death. However, i do not hold grudges towards her at all.
We reach our dorm and we decorated our rooms.
"Thank you all for helping us with decoratings ma'am."
I said to scara's parents and kujou sara, she was really nervous toward me. She know what she've done.
Scara's parents introduced themselves first.
"I am yae miko, scaramouche's mother, nice to meet you all." One his scara's mother said. She have a pink hair with purple eyes. "I am ei, scara's other mother." His other mother said. She looks calm unlike Ms. Yae. Heizou's guardian then introduced herself. "I am kujou sara, nice to meet you all." We all have a chat but then it was time for dinner. "Hey, its time to dinner." Heizou called everyone.
"I can cook dinner for us." Ms. Ei suggested. "No, no." Yae disagreed. "She can't cook." She added. "I can cook if you want" sara said. We all agreed and she went to cook.
It was fun party, dispite people are banging on the wall sometimes. Guess their having fun. Sara finished making the food soon after starting to cook. "Im done." She annouced for everyone to come and sit on the dinner table.
The food were delicous. After the meal we have cookies.
The party was fun. Before the party ends we decided to play a new year song. They loved it, im gald

After the party

"About my guardian. Is anything wrong, kazuha?" Heizou asked me. "..she is responsible for my friend's death. That's all." I answered. Heizou's eye widened.
"I'm sorry for your loss." Heizou said, hugging me. While scara sighed. Then said. "I have one thing to say."
Both me and hei looked at scara. "My family carries a shogun legacy, did you know that?" Scara said. "No?" I answered him. "Oh! Kujou sara once told me that she works for a shogun legacy, quite hard to believe those exists in modern days." Heizou explained to scara. "Do you also have anything to say, hei?" I asked him. "If you have no idea, i do have a question." Scara said, Then added. "Where are your parents?" Heizou was a bit down after scara asked him the question, i do want to know. "Oh.., they left me." Heizou said. I hugged him, then dragged scara to join the hug.
"I'm sorry to end new years with this questions and stories.
Happy new years." I said.

IM SORRY YALL idk what im sorry for but i just know i made a mistake for sure 1 idk how sara would act like i didn't finish the archon quest yet 2 i forgot to include raidenn lets pretend shes here or dealing with daisy
Happy new year guyss! Hope you have a nice new year