7 - starting a concert

3rd person pov

The three started saving money for months.
They were planning to perform on their own consert this time. Fortunate, they succeeded to collect enough money.
Kazuha went to buy props, unfortunately he met daisy on his way to the mall. There was an alleyway. "Oh, its you.." Kazuha said. He felt as if something is wrong with her. He followed her into the alleyway. "Its because of them, Isn't it?" Daisy said in a serious tone. It made boy feeling unsettled. He felt even more nervous the more she speaks. "Why won't you like me back..?" Daisy said. She attempt to hit him in the head. Kazuha dodged. Daisy was filled with anger. She grab the nearest object and throw at kazuha while he tried to run away.

Heizou's POV

We are done buying the props for our first concert. I felt very excited for our first official concert.
We annouced it to our fans and they went crazy about it.
I just know it'll end well. However, where could kazuha be?
"Where is kazuha?" Scara asked before i could. "I was going to ask the same.." i said. I felt worried about him.
We both went to look on him. We encountered an alleyway,
There's kazuha.. daisy.. what is she doing to him..?
Our eye widened to the scene of them fighting. They both were injured. Especially kazuha, since daisy keeps throwing objects at him, and some of them are sharp and hard objects, like rocks. I and scara rushed to them both.
I pushed daisy away from kazuha, i was filled with anger.
I didn't relised what i was doing. I started beating her up.
"Heizou! Kazuha is still injured, we must take him to the hospital" scara yelled at me. I was back to my senses relising what i've done. "Lets just go.." i said. I held scara's hand rushing out of the alleyway, scara carried him all the way to the hospital. Once we arrive the reception nurse  was in shock of his injury.  "What happened to him?" The nurse yelled in shock, asking us. "He was beaten up by some obssesed girl. Please help him." I answered. The nurse immediately called for a doctor. His wound was cured not so long after. "Are you alright now?" Scara asked kazuha.
"Yes, i'm pretty sure you don't have to take care of me that much." Kazuha answered. He didn't want us to be worried.
I annouced that the concert will be delayed for a few days until kazuha recovered. Since his injury was really severe he have to stay at the hospital for a few days until he recovers a bit. We would visits him everyday, along with some of our supporters visting him. There were multiple people visiting each time so we weren't worried about anything.

3 days later.

3rd person POV

Kazuha is now able to leave the hospital. However, he isn't yet fully recovered. The three annouce to everyone that kazuha should be recovered soon and the concert will start in a week. Their supporters were happy to hear about this.
Daisy was suspended a few days for her behavior, she plans several things in her mind during the time. But her actions were reported to the police station already. If she does anything farther she will go to jail. Aside from that,
Scara texted raiden about the incident. He know she can deal with daisy. Raiden texted him back saying 'I'll deal with her the next time i see her.' Scara felt relieve. Raiden knows how important his boyfriends are to him. Especially when he's like that. He treats them better then anyone he ever known. Raiden knows that to scara they are very special.
Of couse, the siblings care for eachother but never show it.

Raiden's POV

I came across a restuarant. And there i see daisy. I decided to wait for her to finish her dish. Once she got out, i dragged her somewhere quiet and not much people are there.
"Your his sister, aren't you?" Daisy asked raiden, noticing how familiar scaramouche and raiden are. "That is none of your business. And i know what you did to HIM." I said, raising my voice at her in a serious tone. Daisy was nervous.
"So you know. Did you brother tell you?" Daisy attempt to change the subject. So i played by her rule. "If you ever dare to harm them again. I will make sure you will suffer the consequences." I threatened her. But i wouldn't bother toturing her. Daisy wiped off her fear. "Your threatening me? Why don't you do it now?" Daisy smirked. I grabbed her by the collar, and thrown her across the room. She let out a scream. I didn't think i would be able to do such a thing.
I may be the heir to the shogunate legacy my mother have continued, but i did not expect my strength to be able to thrown such a heavy person like her. I left without a word leaving her groaning in pain. I texted scaramouche, 'I'm done dealing with her.' He thanked me. And i left the message on read. I returned home and forgets whatever happened on this day.

OKAY SO i have 1 month before the finals and i have free time on studying but the few days before exam i may not
I hope you like it and also context is that heizou was trained material art before so yeah i kept the cannon facts and also how kazuha is cannonicly a wanderer and that scara is also a godly powered wanderer so yeah