3 - New journey in the weekends

Heizou's POV

I woke up, went to take a bath and change my clothes as usual. It was finally weekends. "Morning guys!" I greeted my friends. "Morning, heizou." Kazuha said. "Morning." Scara said. "Where can we find venti? He did said he'll guide us on starting the band." I questioned. They both think he's in his dorm. So we went there.
Knock knock
"Who's there!" Venti yelled from his room, opening his door.
"Oh you guys, are you all ready to start a band?" Venti said to us. "Yes, we are ready." I told him. He sent us a location
"You guys need a band name, this is the location where you can try performing" venti said, as if we didn't know that's where he performed. He definitely want us to watch his performence. We thanked venti and left. We went to a cafe later, to order breakfast and discuss about our band.

Scara's POV

This cafe's pretty close to my house, they know i don't come here so, lets hope they don't see me. I turn to look outside the window, i saw my little sister raiden, looking at me. She's heading toword us. She entered the cafe, greeting us. "Oh scara, hello." "Is she perhaps your relative?" Kazuha asked.
"I am his sister, raiden." My sister said. She decided to sit next to me, there are 4 seats and i was sitting alone on the other side. "Nice to meet you raiden, my name's shikanoin heizou." Heizou said. Kazuha also greeted her. "Nice to meet you, raiden. I am kaedehara kazuha." "Nice to meet you both too." She said. They chatted and my sister left. After that both of my mother texted me, trying to tease me about going to a cafe with my friends they said 'scara finally going to a cafe? With friends?' 'He finally got friends, that's nice'
I don't see it as a positive thing. Infact i hate them saying those. "Scara? What's on your phone?" Heizou asked me.
"Just.. my parents." I said. "Oh, i see. So what do you feel about the name th3breez3?" Heizou said. I wasn't paying attention. Th3breez3? It sounds weird. "The 3 at the end symbolize we have 3 people and that theres supposed to be space there." Heizou explained. Now it make sense. "Alright." I said, agreeing. "Since venti really just advertize himself for us to check his performence, why don't we go watch it?" Heizou said, he definitely want to see him performing.. I feel a bit of jelousy.. i don't understand why.

Kazuha's POV

I feel.. very excited. I've never felt like this before. Is this love? But to who? I can't tell if i like scara or heizou.. or both? I shouldn't think of this.. beside, would they even like me back? Anyway, we finally arrive at the consert. We were lucky to arrive early. We got the front seat. We talk about random things, Ppaying games. Time passed by really fast.
Hour passed and their performence is starting. "Hey guys! Ready for our performence? Ehe" venti said. In their band. There was 3 more people. This guy have ombre hair, black to mint green with multiple mint green hair streaks. The drummer. 2 guitarist, they both look alike. Blonde hair, golden eyes. The boy was main guitarist, support vocalist  And the girl was support vocalist and guitarist. The performence was amazing. I really like it. They played lots of song before their performence ended. We were surprised by their annoucement. "Alright guys! Its pretty late now, i guess we'll have to go!" Their fans were yelling bye and etc.  "We have an annoucement to the special guests today!" Venti pointed at us. "Though they aren't prepared, but i'd like to show their performence." Venti said, he's put his microphone away and tell us that we'll perform 1 special song. Neither of us expected to perform just after a few months of planning our band. We rushed  to the back of the stage going on the stage. "Here they come!" Venti said slowly allowing us to perform. We thought he was joking, since their band manager wouldn't allow some random 3 people.
Venti place the mic on the microphone stand. They allowed us to borrow their intruments. We perform a song and it went great. Im gald we could finally perform on stage.
It seems his fan enjoyed our show. After that they were screaming yelling to know about our band. Scara and heizou used the spare microphones. "Hello guys. We are a new band, Th3breez3." I said, the crowd was screaming and kind of.. fangirling.  "My name is kaedehara kazuha." I introduce myself. "The names shikanoin heizou." Heizou introduced himself, then winked. "Miko scaramouche." Scara said.
"Thanks for watching our performence, goodbye!" I said.
Heizou was having his time waving and winking at the crowd, they were going crazy. While scara was just waving then left the stage. We met venti's band, their band name is mintgold, it must've matched their member's looks. "Thank you guys for allowing us to use your stage and intruments."
I thanked them. Scara wasn't doing anything, he just stayed with us. "Sorry for scara, he's always like that, thanks for tonight." Heizou said. We become friends, the blonde haired are twins while the dummer's name is xiao, he's dating venti without the fan knowing. They thought that they both are probably joking around, but some people does ship them like they know. We said goodbyes to each other then went back to our dorms. It was a tiring night. Me, heizou and scara were resting on the couch then fell asleep without even noticing.
A new journey had just begin for us.

Okay explanation for scara's last name, his family is using yae's last name because none of the raiden family have last name or smth so i made them use miko's last name and yes this is eimiko byee