Falling for the Nerd part 3

It was the weekend finally. Who doesn't like the weekend am i right? I was starting on my homework when i hear my phone ring. Who must be calling early this morning? I wondered. I picked up my phone and answered. 

"Hello, this is Jade." I said.

"Hey Jade it's Justin." He said.

My heart was racing at this moment. Justin Bieber just called me AHHHHH!!!! Oh my goodness is this a dream. His voice is so dreamy.

"You there?" Justin asked.

"Yes... Sorry about that i had to go fetch my dog. I'm at the park." I made up an exscuse.

 "Haha your really cute you no that."

"Umm.. thanks." I said.

"Anyways i was just calling you to ask you if you wanted to come over at my house to study? I can pick you up." Justin asked.

"I'd love to." 

"I will pick you up in 10 minutes, talk soon beautiful."

Did he really call me beautiful? I'm so ugly and not wanted, i sometimes don't get him. Why is he being so nice and sweet? He is so handsome and look at me! I'm not even worth anything. I am bound not to like him, but it is to hard not to. 

I was wearing a nice purple dress that showed all my curves and body. It wasn't a mini dress that all the sluts wear at my school. It was elegant and and beautiful. I brushed my hair and applied a small amount of makeup on because i didn't need very much and  i wasn't used to wearing any.

____________

*knock, knock*

It must be him. I opened the door and to my surprise Justin looked flawless. His eyes were glowing with happiness when he saw me. He wore jean shorts that were below his knee and a purple t-shirt. He was so gorgeous and so cute. Why would he want me to be studying with him? I don't get it. 

"Hey Justin." I greeted him. "How are you?" I asked.

"Good to see you this morning." Justin replied.

I blushed ever so shyly and Justin smirked at me giving me a loving smile. I could tell that he is a bit shy and nervous. Don't get me wrong, i am so nervous and shy to. 

We arrived at Justin's house. It was so huge. It was a two story house with the atmosphere of a loving and caring neighbourhood. 

"So... uh this is my house. Just feel like your at home. Don't need to be embarresed." Justin snickered. The way he said it was making my legs numb. Why am i getting such a feeling that i have the urge to kiss him and hug him? 

"Mum this is Jade my friend. She will be studying with me." Justin smiled happily like he accomplished something. 

"You are so beautiful Jade." His mother stated.

"Thankyou." I blushed slightly. 

I followed Justin to his room and might i say it was awesome, cool and amazing. I know that i haven't been to a guys rooms before but this is just splended. 

"So umm.. what do you want to study for first?" Justin asked.

"Science.... You?" I asked.

"Sure." 

We were first doing the second chapter on science. Chemical equations and formulas. I was starting to think of the first question when Justin brushed his bare shoulder to mine. I blushed and my body shivered. His presence still remaineed me. I could tell he was smiling. Why is he teasing me so badly? He knows what it does to me.

"I uh finnished the first equation." I said.

"Me to.. Let me see."

I showed Justin my answer and he beamed at me in excitement. We then studied for an extra hour and then decided for us to get an icecream down the road. He is so generous and sweet. I'm not sure if i'm falling for him yet and if i do i'm not sure if it's for a lost cause.

_____________________________

You like it? Comment me if you do  and please inbox meh :) <3 love ya all and please vote and fan me <3

What do you think will happen next? :)