Falling For The Nerd Part 10

Justin gave me the glass of water and just stared at me. I knew exactly what he felt. He probably feels embarresed but i still feel the presense that he wanted to kiss me, i just know it. I finnished my glass of water and i put it in the sink. I felt fresh and motivated to do something. It's only 12 in the afternoon. 

"Um.. Do you want to go to the park or something?" Justin asked while blushing quite shyly.

"Yeah.. But i don't have any spare clothes." At this moment i was blushing. 

"I have some spare clothes, why don't you take a shower and i will give them to you." Justin asked.

"Perfect."

I followed Justin to a room, I don't know which one it was and i think i suprised him because he wasn't expecting me to follow him. 

"Uh.. here are the clothes. When your ready call me and we could go to the park and go out and stuff."

He is too sweet. I can tell he gets nervous at times it's so cute. I got in the shower and quickly washed my hair with Justin's shampoo. I hope he doesn't mind. I quickly got dressed into blue jeans and a t-shirt and got out of the bathroom door waiting for Justin. 

Justin was dressed into some nice denim dark blue jeans with a black cross top. He looked so damn hot i'm not joking. He literally blew me away. Justin caught me staring at him and he chuckled ever so lightly. He was adorable. 

"You look beautiful." Justin smiled.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I smiled back.

"So you want to go to the park and we could go eat something?" Justin asked.

"Yeah.. I'd love that." I smiled warmly. 

 We decided to walk at the park because it wasn't really that far away from Justin's house. I really liked Justin's neighbourhood. There are so many welcoming and humble people. 

Justin and i were walking until we saw a couple infront of us kissing. I kind of felt awkward because I really wanted to kiss Justin that bad. 

Justin suddenly was holding my hand. I felt a sense of shiver at his touch. My hand fitted perfectly with his, his hands were so warm which made me feel warm inside. 

"You want to go on the swings? I can push you if you like?" Justin was smiling. He was so sexy. 

"Yay.. I haven't been on swings in such a long time. Thankyou Justin, you make me feel like a kid again." I laughed.

I sat down on the swings and unexpectedly Justin grabbed my waist and pulled me up. As soon as i was at a certain height, Justin pushed me and I felt like i could see the whole world from this view. It was a good feeling. 

"You seem like your having a great time there Jade." Justin laughed while pushing me higher.

"Yeah.. It sure feels good to be a kid again." I smiled. 

"Justin... Do you want a go?" I asked.

"Ofcourse i want a go.. But you have to push me." 

I pushed Justin on the swing and he seemed to have so much fun. He was so cute when he closed his eyes and let the wind blow his hair. 

"I'm hungry you?" Justin asked.

"Yeah.." 

"Let's go eat at burger king."

Justin and I sat down at a table outside and ordered our food. Justin was staring at me but i just smiled. 

"Let's play tweentie questions." Justin asked. 

"Ok you start." 

"Have you ever kissed a guy." That was Justin's first question. I was blushing red at this moment. 

"Umm.. No i haven't ever kissed a guy."

"Oh really? Your to beautiful." At this point i just smiled.

"What about you pretty boy... Do you have a girlfriend because i'm sure you do." I asked.

"Umm... I don't have a girlfriend but i like someone." I felt my heart ache.. Who could he like?

Suddenly this girl came up to Justin and was flirting with him. She seemed like a slut. I just walked away waiting for Justin. I knew he couldn't like me. 

As soon as Justin saw me walk away Justin ran up to me. 

"Oh gosh... It's not what you think it is Jade... I don't like her." I felt a sign of relieve in me. that's good knews right?

"Oh ok." I managed to half smile. 

"Hey Justin i need to go home it was great staying with you for the past two days. We should do something like this next time." 

"Yeah i really enjoyed staying with you. we will definately do this again." Justin smiled. 

Justin took me home and i thanked him. I like him so much and i will do whatever it takes to get my first kiss from Justin. Even if i have to seduce him or make him jealous because i love him so much. 

________________________________________

did you like it. Please comment, vote and follow me i love you so much

Claudia