Falling For The Nerd Part 24

Hey! I didn't expect to finish this book again but I've had so many comments so i'm happy to see that :) WARNING MATURE CONTENT FOR YOU HORNY BELIEBERS ... KIND OF :) INBOX ME IF YOU LIKED IT OR KIK ME drxwsmaze :) THANKYOU I LOVE YOU I will only continue if you comment and read my other jb fanfic :) thankyou ily

___________________________________

Justin and I arrived home after we went out to have dinner. It was a stormy night and I decided to sit on the couch while flipping through the channels on television. I felt quite shy all of a sudden because of what had occured at earliers event. I slowly looked up at him while he was in the kitchen, what was he doing?

He looked so warm and protective. I just wanted him to give me a warm cuddle and we could just lay down on the couch as we watch a movie. I stared at his torso, he was breathing deeply in and out while staring at me. I was feelings self concious all of a sudden.. what was he thinking?

"Do.. Do you umm.. want a hot chocolate?" Justin asked while trying to control his breathing. Maybe it was because I was wearing something to his appeal? But it was so hot watching him trying to control his breathing.

I slowly paced towards him, his back was facing me as he was trying to make the hot chocolate. I was directly behind his back while whispering lightly "Babe.. you need to relax, try and control your breathing. Breathe in and out babe. Deep breaths." Justin suddently moaned loudly and accidently spilled the milk on his bottom half of his shirt while wincing and turning around quickly while his body stuck onto me. I got all heated up all of a sudden and tried not to let out my moan.

Justin was literally trying to breathe.. and he was walking away from me. What have I done?

"Justin what's wrong? I'm.. I'm sorry if i hurt you?"

"You.. You need to go.. before I do something to you." He was still breathing deeply but slowly.. trying to control it.

"Justin.. Come here now."

Justin just looked up.. Looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes.. He tried to walk to me but accidently bumped into the table. I think he was nervous. Justin blushed and turned his head away.

"Baby.. You seem nervous." I whispered in his ear.

"Oh. God, stop you're making me.. you're making me." He couldn't continue. This turned me on, it was so cute to see him like this, knowing that i can be the effect of this.

"I start kissing his jawline.. placing small kisses on his neck." He moaned loudly.. i could see his legs go weak, my baby was feeling good.  

"Jade.. Jade just kiss me now." Justin's voice was hoarse. I was directly close to his lips.. trying to tease him as I was about to kiss him but I kissed his cheek. I then turned around and started walking off to the shower.

"I have to shower." I whisper while smiling. Justin immedietly groaned while trying to pace his breathing.