Falling for The Nerd Part 18

I started running for my life. Dean was chasing me but I didn't care I just needed to get out of here and be alive! Let me get my facts straight.... I'm actually alive! I was running and running untill i ended up in the forest. I had the feeling that Dean was following me and I didn't want to risk my life and be killed in the forest in the middle of nowhere.

My body was throbbing in pain from all the bashing Dean has done to me. I did not deserve any of it and surely he only did it do get back at me for trying to escape on him before. I was running faster until I tripped over a big rock and sprained my leg. It hurt so much that I was crying quite loudly and screaming in pain. All i could do for now was sit down under the tree and hopefully try and get help. I didn't have a phone which sucked but it's not like there was reception here.

It has been an half an hour since I was sitting under the tree and I was getting quite scared because it was getting darker. Rain suddently started to pour and I was getting drenched. I heard noises and got really freaked out so I decided to see what it was. I carefully stood up and walked around the area I was in and I saw a shadow! It must be Dean. I started to run and run... I was running so fast even with a sprained leg... It killed and hurt so much that I just collapsed on the floor.

"Stay away from me!" I yelled at whoever it was.

The figure came towards me and guess who it was? It was Justin! He looked pale and tired.

"You.. I.. You.. Justin." I managed to say in a hoarse tone.

"Jade! Where the hell were you!" Why didn't you tell me where you were?" Justin managed to scream at my face.

All I could do was cry.. I cried till I couldn't think anymore.

"Jade.. Please don't cry I did'nt mean what I said. I just thought I lost you." Justin looked into my eyes with so much love into them.

I looked back at his adorable chocolate brown eyes and I grabbed my stomach and yelped in pain. My bruises were getting worse and they weren't healing.

Justin quickly rushed to me and sat down next to me and craddled me in his arms. It felt so good to be in his arms again. I cried silently because I knew that I could be safe now... I knew he would always be there for me.

"Why did you come? How did you find me?" I asked tears dripping down my face.

"Jade.... You really think I wasn't worried about you? I cried for days knowing that you weren't here with me... I some how figred Dean would do something to get his revenge back... When I saw him earlier he looked suspicious and I didn't know why.. I ran here hoping I would find you. Now I can have you back Jade... I missed you so much." I could see the tears in Justin's eyes, he kissed my forehead and cheek. I blushed slightly and smiled at him. I missed him so much too.

"Justin... My body really hurts."

"What did he do to you!"

"He bashed me and locked me up in his celler." I was looking into Justin's eyes, they had sorrow in them.

"I won't let him touch you ever again.... Promise me you won't run away from me again?"

"I promise Justin."

"Let's go underneath some shelter... We are going to have to walk home tomorrow morning because it's raining." Justin told me.

"Ok." I managed to say.. My body still ached in pain.

Justin and I found some shelter and we decided to stay in a small cave till we were ready to go home.

Justin looked deeply into my eyes. "Can ... Can I help you take your clothes off to bandage them? I ...Uh.. Have some bandage with me."

I blushed into a light shade of pink.. "Um.. Ok.. If it won't bother you."

"I want too." Justin looked at me.

He slowly took of my jumper and I yelped in pain.

"Oh my gosh did I hurt you ... Sorry baby I didn't mean to." Justin whispered in my ear and I automatically felt a warm sensation build up inside of me.

"I'm ok .." I whispered in a shallow voice.

Justin helped me take my shirt off which only left me in my bra. I turned bright red and looked at the floor. Justin traced his fingers over my bruises and I moaned in pain.

"I'm going to bandage your cuts... Just let me clean them first." Justin looked at me for a confirmation. I nodded.

Justin brought his fingers to his mouth and used his spit to clean my wounds. He was such a cutie using spit to clean me.

"I'm... sorry I didn't have water." Justin just stared at me.

I blushed.. "There's rain water." I looked at him the same way he looked at me.

Justin blushed into a deep shade of red and I just smiled at him. He looked so happy because I was here with him. He was too adorable.

"Here put this back on your freezing."

True.. I was really freezing. Justin helped me put my jumper back on and I hugged him straight away. It seemed ages since I've been with him. Justin hugged back and took of his coat.

"You should get some sleep... We have a big day tomorrow." Justin smiled and put his coat over me letting me sleep in peace.

"I don't... Want to sleep alone."

Justin came towards me and pulled me into his warm arms and let me snuggle up with him. He was so cosy and warm and I fell straight asleep.

_____________________________________________

YAY JUSTIN IS BACK!!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE IT? PLEASE INBOX ME AND COMMENT BELOW LOVE YOU ALL..... I NEED HEAPS OF COMMENTS AND READS IF YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE <3 LOVE YOU MY FANS YOU ARE THE BEST :)