Chapter 27

I wanted to tell him, I really did but I was scared and reluctant. What if he thinks I'm a freak? I don't want him to hate me or be weird around me.

When I was eleven years old, I almost drowned. It was a warm summers day, and my family and I were at the beach. Everyone was having a good time and my cousin asked me to swim with him in the ocean. All I could remember were the massive blue waves crushing my whole body till I felt numb. I couldn't breathe at all and I felt so weak and pathetic. As I was about to get up to inhale, the waves kept on coming to drown me and the anxiety kicked in further, the tension in my neck became severe and my anxiety kicked in further. I was lucky enough for my cousin to save me, we were both caught in a rip but if it weren't for him I would have been dead.

Sighing I walk slowly to deck, Justin already finished prepping for the spa and a wave of instant guilt spread across my face.

Justin smiled at me but his grin turned to a frown.

"Hey, are you okay?." Justin asked with a mellow tone, which was soothing.
"I..I need to."
"If it's about your body, don't be ashamed babe." He whispers into my ear, his voice gone an octave low making my whole body quiver.
"No.. its.." I couldn't speak I was that flustered.

Justin grabs me and we both fall into the spa, instantly those memories come back and I start to panic, my whole body was covered in the water and I was suffocating, I couldn't move.

"JADE! STAY WITH ME."
Justin's face was priceless, he didn't know what the hell just happened. His twitching hands were giving Jade CPR, praying that she would be able to breathe and gain her consciousness again. Eventually her eyes flutter open, her eyes gaze towards Justin's, his now wet eyes.
"Why are you crying?" Jade's soft hoarse voice makes Justin even more sad.
"WHY AM I CRYING? JADE WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" Justin exhaled his long breathe while placing both hands, covering his face.
"I was going to tell you... I didn't want you to think I was pathetic." Jade saids while getting up slowly.

"You could have hurt yourself real bad.. I thought I lost you."
Getting up I smile lightly, feeling unsteady I was going to plant face to the ground, but a pair of strong arms caught my waist.

"I got you." Justin's raspy tone echoes through my ear, why was he so attractive?

"I'm sorry I wrecked the night."

"You didn't Jade, if anything at least I know now that you don't like swimming. Better safe than sorry, at I right?" Justin gripped onto my waist whilst looking at my lips.

"Hmm.. um yeah you're right." I lick my lips slowly as I looked at his, then back to his caramel brown eyes.

Our stare only intensified, the moon glistened making Justin's complexion beyond breath taking. Justin was leaning in slowly, his breathing wasn't paced properly, we both seemed to be nervous though we were comfortable.

"I.. want you.. I want you to be mine forever." He whispers, and rubs the skin of my bare stomach.

Coming in closer he kisses my lips, an explosion of butterflies filled up my stomach. He made my task easier by holding me back and bending little down. My hold was even tighter when after a peck on his lips, he responded back to me with a very wild kiss. His hands were around my neck and cheeks and he was trying to pull me up and up to make that kiss a very special to me. It had become very dark by then.

I parted him by kissing him on his neck. "I love you..." I say and smile.
"I love you so much!" Justin grins and kisses me passionately, making our night beyond beautiful. I will always cherish this moment.

____________
How did you like it? Leave comments and follow my Instagram/snap: bands.mayte :) you can comment yours ❤️❤️❤️ All Love