Falling For The Nerd Part 11

I'm sorry i haven't posted in such a long time i had exams, assignments and i was really busy! Thankyou for being patient <3

_____________________________________

I woke up in bed feeling extremely happy and energetic. I'm so jealous that Justin was flirting with that girl. She wasn't even pretty, she looked like a slut but what can i say.... All guys like girls who show of a bit of skin am i right? I was planning to just go down the street for a walk today and have a nice shower. It's nearly spring break and my teachers say that all year twelve students can take some time of so i'm going to take two weeks of then it's spring break! My favourite time of the year... Hopefully i can spend it with Justin.

I took a nice shower and applied small amounts of makeup to cover up. I got dressed into some sweat pants and a warm jumper because it's cold today. I walked down the stairs to make some breakfast when i saw my mum. 

"Mum you startled me." 

"Well dear.. I heard about you and Justin." My mother smiled.

"Mother i don't know what your talking about." I blush.

"Oh don't worry Justin told me everything." With that she winked and walked away. Atleast she respects him am i right? 

I quickly made myself a nice cup of hot chocolate and put it in my stainesteal bottle. I opened the front door and made my way to the park. I thought it would be a nice day to spend some time at my local park, to get some fresh air and to have some thinking time. 

As soon as i was walking i heard my phone ring. It was a private number but i replied anyway.

"Hello.. May i ask who this is?" I asked concerned.

"I know who you are. If i ever see you again with Justin you will be hurt." The man spoke in a serious manner. At this point i got really scared and just hung up on the phone. 

How could this man know about Justin and I? I don't get it. Is he stalking me? I just wanted to forget about it and enjoy my day.

___________________________

I decided for Justin to come over at my house and spend the night watching movies together because i would really need some bonding time at a time like this. I got all my food for tonight ready and still had the same clothes on. Justin should be here in 10 minutes so i managed to clean a  few bits and pieces of the kitchen and the lounge room. 

All of a sudden i go to my phone and i get tweenty messages. They say do not bring Justin to your house you are mine and only mine, if i see you with him there will be consequences. I started to get really scared at this point then the doorbell rang which startled me a bit more. I opened the door to let Justin in. 

"Hey Justin." I said in a weak voice.

"Hey... Is everything alright? You don't seem yourself." Justin asked concerned.

"Oh.. It's nothing just the fact that i'm hungry. Want to eat?" I said trying to change the subject.

Justin and I were talking peacefully about typical things until i heard my phone blast with heaps of messages. 

"Aren't you going to see them?" Justin asked,

"Nah.. It's probably my mum.. You know she keeps on texting, haha." I tried to smile but i couldn't.

"Hey i'm just going to put these teatowls and towls in the bathroom because i haven't had a chance to do that." I said running quickly to the bathroom.  

I was stacking all the towls in the cupboard but i felt a warm sensation on my neck. I tried to turn around but two arms were clasped around my neck giving me no access to move. 

"I told you there will be consequences." The man's voice spoke, it sort of sounded like Dean. Oh my god it's Dean. 

"Let go of me." I tried to speak and scream.

"Don't scream otherwise i will hurt you."

I tried screaming louder but Dean cut me on my leg. It hurt so bad i just cried softly.

"Now listen to me... We are going to make a deal. You have to stay away from Justin and if i ever see you with him again you will cop it big time. You are mine and i can have whoever i want." With that he just crept out the bathroom window and ran off into the distance.

I was crying softly until Justin came kncoking on the door.

"Jade what happened? Why are you taking so long?" 

"Uhhh it's nothing."

"Why were you screaming?" Justin asked.

"i accidently cut myself and i feel sick."

I opened the door and Justin looked very curious. 

"Justin i'm not sure if we can watch anything tonight i think you should go before things get worse." I said while frowning.

"Ok.. But promise me we will do this again some other time?" Justin asked.

"I promise." I said. Justin hugged me and left. 

If i have to do anything to protect myself. It's to get away from Justin. I love him so much i haven't even had a first kiss with him but i still know i love him and have feelings for him. I don't want him getting hurt so i need to do this even though it breaks my heart. If i tell anyone, i'm screwed. 

______________________________________________

Did you like it guys? Sorry i haven't updated in a long time i was to busy with school and everything but tell me if you like this chapter. It's sort of mysterious and interesting so i hope you liked it. <3 If you want me to update i need comments and FEEDBACK <3 COMMENT