3

Third Person Pov 

Kevin doesn't know if it was guilt or his love for david that gave him the power to finally call angela. He decided that it wasn't fair to rob her of a chance to actually be a mother to david and he wanted his son to be happy so he did it. After the phone call he decided to tell david the news. 

"Really?" david asks and kevin nods. "Yeah you need to get to know your mom and i shouldn't let my feelings about her effect you guys relationship" Kevin says and david hugs him tightly and kevin quickly returned the hug. "Thanks dad" David says before pulling away with a smile on his face. 

"Trust me it was no problem" Kevin says forcing a grin. He was happy to see david happy but he dreaded having to actually see angela face to face. He was used to her pulling up asking for things and him cutting the 'reunion' short but now he actually had to deal with her longer than he wanted. 

"Dad i know this is hard for you but your doing the right thing" David says. "Who are you to tell me what the right thing is?" kevin asks. "Cause you went through with it and you told me that as a father you always have to make the best decisions" David says. "i guess your right" Kevin says smiling at his son. 

"So when is she coming?' David asks and the smile quickly leaves kevin's face. "Tomorrow at eleven so doug will be here with you when she arrives" Kevin says making david raise an eyebrow. "Why can't you be there?" David asks. "Cause i have a whole lot of work to do" kevin says. 

"You do? What kind of work?" David asks. "My kind of work now go to your room" Kevin says and david sighs before going upstairs. "Kids ask to many questions" kevin says under his breath trying to stop himself from calling angela and calling everything off. But he knew he couldn't do that. 

He knows he didn't want to be robbed of his chance to be a father to david the second he found out he was his son so he decided that angela deserves a chance. He just hopes that angela has the same goal that he had to make up for lost time and be the parent that david needs and deserves

'She better not hurt my son or make me regret this' Kevin thinks to himself. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed.