9

Third Person Pov 

David was finally back home and after thanking darrian for the fun time he had last night he went inside. "Dad! I'm home!" David yells but got nothing in response making him think that maybe he was at work. He then went upstairs to his room and laid on his bed getting lost in thought. 

He was happy he was able to hang out with all his friends but he hated that he couldn't keep it off his mind forever. He thought about how she acted so nice before she even commented about how he looked like his father before everything turned left. He wanted so bad to believe his dad was wrong. 

He was really hoping his mother had changed for the better but sadly that was the case. It's sad but true that some people just aren't capable of change. David's phone begin to ring but he didn't wanna be bothered so he ignored it only for the phone to ring eight more times before he got a message. 

It was an unknown number and the person was asking for him to let them explain and they kept apologizing and that's when david knew who it was. David quickly went to block the number but soon was receiving messages and calls from another phone number. Soon he heard the door open downstairs. 

He heard his dad and doug laughing about something. David then went upstairs and kevin turned around smiling once he saw his son. Kevin ended up asking how if he had fun at darrian's and the two talked a little about that. David was questioning if he should tell his father about the phone thing. 

He knows that his father is already on edge with the whole angela thing so the last thing he wants to do is bring her up and cause a big problem. David wondered if something big was going on and wondered if maybe there was something deeper was going on to act the way she is but he didn't wanna think about it much. 

David honestly didn't want to think of her at all after what she did and according to his father she didn't ever seem even the slightest bit interested in being in his life. But he thought about how she was almost asking for money and he had a hard time believing it was always just for bills. 

"David you don't mind staying by yourself tonight do you? Me and doug got an important business meeting" Kevin says and david shakes his head. "Naw ion mind i'll be fine but can i invite darrian?" David says and kevin nods. "You remember where the extra guns are right?" kevin asks. 

"How could i forget?" David asks and kevin laughs. "You'll be thinking me once it comes in handy" kevin says. "Handy? You sound like a old person" David says. "Take that back or i'll ground you" kevin says jokingly and david raises his arms in surrender.

Be expecting some drama next chapter 

Btw ion know if i'm putting doug & kevin together i'm still debating 

Hope ya'll enjoyed