14

Third Person Pov 

Doug groaned loudly before putting a pillow over his face. 'I just kissed my best friend' Doug thinks to himself hating himself for smiling at the thought. Did he like the kiss? Yes Did he want to do it again? Heck yes but this wasn't right he couldn't ruin their friendship over these stupid feelings. 

Meanwhile kevin had pulled up at his house and put his head in his hands. 'Maybe this is one of those things we won't ever talk about again' Kevin thinks to himself smiling. Kevin went inside the house plopping down on the couch looking up at the ceiling deep in his thoughts. David then came downstairs. 

His eyes widened one he saw his father was home. He wasn't supposed to there until tomorrow afternoon. "I knew something like this would happen we need to give angela the money now" Darrian says. "We have nothing to worry about dad doesn't ever go to the guest house" David says. 

"If you say so" Darrian says before him and david go back upstairs. Then the next morning david grabbed the money before him and darrian went outside. "Here you go" David says handing angela the bag and she smiles. "Thank you" Angela says and darrian looks at the house not wanting to get caught. 

After that angela left and david felt good knowing his plan was effective. Later on that day though he noticed his father was acting strange he kept getting lost in thought and whenever he asked him about doug or why he came home early he would completely change the subject strange. 

"Dad are you sure your ok?" David asks and kevin nods with a forced grin. "Yeah i'm fine" Kevin says. "No your not so tell me what's wrong so we can get through this as-" David starts before his father cuts him off. "As a family i know" Kevin says. "So tell me what's wrong" David says and kevin frowns. 

"Me and doug...had a fight and that's why i left early and why i been so distant today cause i've been thinking about how to resolve it" Kevin lies not wanting to tell his son what actually happened. He wasn't sure how david would react so he figured it was best to just not say anything. 

Plus he knew him and doug would most likely just ignore the kiss completely and spend the rest of their friendship pretending it didn't happen so no point mentioning it. "Oh well i know doug and trust me i'm sure he'll get over whatever happened" David says. "I hope your right" Kevin says. 

Then sometime in the night  david heard something hit his window and looked outside to see angela. Angela ended up asking if she could spend one more night in the guest house and after awhile of debating david agreed to let her stay but ONLY for the night. 

Ya'll think kevin & doug will ignore the kiss? How do you think david would feel if he found out about the kiss? Was helping angela a bad idea and will it cause problems? 

Hope ya'll enjoyed