11

Third Person Pov 

By the time kevin and doug had gotten there angela was passed out on the grass. She looked as if she had been beaten badly and she smelled like alcohol. Kevin quickly called the hospital and they came and got her. So the next day kevin went down to the hospital to check up on her and make sure all was well. 

He knows he shouldn't care but he would feel guilty later on if he didn't do this. "Ion understand" Kevin says to angela who was sitting up in the bed. "It's not for you to understand" Angela says and kevin glares at her. "Not for me to understand? You came to my house" Kevin says angrily. 

"You have done nothing but cause problems and you asked me before to give you a chance to explain so please go ahead and explain" Kevin says. "I came to your house cause you were close by and every time i asked you for money it wasn't always for my bills" Angela confesses before sighing. 

"I owe these people money and i missed the payment which resulted in what happened tonight" Angela says. Kevin gives her a look letting her know to continue. Angela explained everything and how she got in trouble with the people and how she had been struggling with a drug addiction. 

Kevin wishes he could say he felt bad but honestly he couldn't find it in himself to do so. It's crazy to him that the woman he once looked at as perfect is now a person he can't stand and is starting to hate. "So you put my son in danger because of your mistakes?" kevin asks and angela shakes her head. 

A tear went down angela's cheek but she wiped it away. "I know i did something really messed up but please i need your help" Angela says and kevin shakes his head. "I'm sorry but ion know if i can do that" Kevin says before leaving the room and going home. He went home and was met with david. 

"How'd things go?" David asks and kevin shook his head. "She's going to be alright" Kevin says and david wasn't sure how to feel. "Oh ok" David says thinking back to seeing her on the camera and then seeing the ambulance pull up a few minutes later. Darrian placed a hand on his friends shoulder. 

"It's alright my heart" Darrian whispers to his friend. David looked back at his friend and gave him a warm smile before they both went up to his room. Doug could tell how stressed his friend was but chose not to say anything. "I can't do this" Kevin says before he took a seat on the couch. 

Doug sat next to his friend and listened as he explained everything. Doug wishes he knew the answer but he didn't he had no idea what advice he could give to make things better for his friend in this moment. "I honestly don't know what to say" Doug says. "I don't know what to do" Kevin says. 

"You'll figure it out and if you wanna talk more you know i'm here" Doug says before kevin wrapped his arms around him. 

Should kevin help angela or naw?  

Hope ya'll enjoyed