Malec: What's your type?

Magnus wakes up in someone's bed, not for the first time. But this is the first time he's been fully clothed.
He groans as he sits up, his head pounding.
"You're awake," a voice says.
Magnus looks up to see a capital-g gorgeous man standing in the doorway.
"Uh, yeah. Where am I?"
"My apartment."
"Did we, uh-"
"No. You tried to get into my pants, I had to punch you, sorry. Here's some aspirin."
Magnus laughs, "thanks. So why am I here?"
"I found you passed out in an alley so I took you here." The man says taking off his sweatshirt, showing off his runes.
Magnus' eyes widen, "you're nephilim?"
The boy shrugs, "I prefer Alec but, yeah, I am."
"You're a Lightwood, aren't you?"
He freezes, "yeah, how'd you know that?"
Magnus stands from the bed, "I'm a warlock, I live forever, I've met some of your relatives. They had your eyes."
The boy shrugs, "you want some breakfast?"
"Got some coffee?" Magnus asks.
"Yeah," Alec says walking into the kitchen, the warlock follows.
As Alec hands Magnus a cup of coffee his sister bursts through the door.
"Hey big brother, who's this?" She asks smirking. "Finally give up your flower?"
"Isabelle!" Alec scolds.
She giggles and opens the fridge, "can I have the rest of the orange juice?"
"Sure."
"So you didn't hook up with the sexy warlock?" She asks.
"No," Magnus answers. "We didn't. Though we could, you're my type. Black hair, blue eyes."
Alec blushes, his sister grins, "I guess that means my dad is your type too?"
"I have my age limits," Magnus says.
"Really?" Isabelle says. "What team do you play for?"
"Any team, honey." He winks at the girl.
Alec groans, "Izzy, why are you here?"
"I just wanted to see my loving big brother."
"Then go bother Jace." He says.
She finishes her juice, "see you later boys."
Alec sighs and hops up onto the counter, "sorry about her."
"No offense but, why are you living here and not at the institute?" Magnus asks.
"My dad kicked me out," Alec says.
Magnus sighs, "that's too bad. Nephilim seem to be stuck in their old ways."
"Older nephilim, but my generation is starting to except it but... I don't really want to talk about it..."
Magnus nods, "so... what does your family think of downworlders?"
"They were in the circle..." Alec mumbles. "My mother didn't really want to but...."
"And what do you think of downworlders?"
"We all have our part in this world, our world, we wouldn't have certain things with out Warlocks."
Magnus smirks, "you didn't answer my question."
"I don't really care... the whole vampire blood thing is kinda gross though..." Alec says laughing lightly.
Magnus nods, "so what's your type?"
Alec blushes, "I-I-I don't know... used to be blondes but now I'm not really all that sure..."
Magnus grins and grabs a pen he writes his number on a napkin. He stands to leave, "well... thank you for helping me last night and... call me."
Alec looks at the napkin, stunned. "Uh, yeah, uh, no problem..."
Magnus presses his lips to Alec's cheek, "I sure do hope it's soon... goodbye Alexander:"
"It's Alec."
Magnus nods, "I know, but I like Alexander better."