Chapter 5- Dirty Talk

Isabella's POV

We make it up to my hotel room in minutes. As soon as we are inside we attack each other. He mounts me against the door and kisses down my neck. We kiss each other passionately. Tongues dancing together. We touch everywhere we possibly can as we strip each other of our clothes.

We don't even take the time to flip the light switch on. We stumble around until we make it to the bed. Jake continues to kiss down my neck and my breasts and I throb with need between my legs.

"Bella, I am going to make you feel so good." He promises.

I am hopeful at this statement but I can't help but feel like I may be disappointed. I have had sex with 3 people. Of course Billy, which was awkward and fast. It was both of our first time and I never even had an orgasm. Then there was my boyfriend Andrew in college. He was very selfish and only cared about his needs. The only way I got off is if I took care of myself. Finally was Tyler. Tyler in the beginning was a good lover. Much more attentive to me. Although he could never give me an orgasm orally, he was able to in other ways. In the beginning there was more passion and desire, but by the end of the relationship we barely had a sex life. I never had what others have described as earth shattering, mind-blowing sex. I am beginning to wonder if that is even real.

I am torn from my negative thoughts when I feel Jake remove my underwear.

"You are so perfect. I can't wait to taste you." He says.

I have never had anyone talk dirty to me like this and it's a major turn on I have to say.

Then without warning he inserts a finger into me and I gasp.

"So fucking wet." He says as he slowly moves his finger in and out.

"Mmmmm." I moan at the contact.

"Do you like that?" He asks.

I moan incoherently in response.

"I guess that's a yes." He says.

Then I feel him kiss up my thighs slowly and gently. He doesn't leave an inch of skin untouched. He slowly makes his way up my thighs until he is close to my aching pussy.

"Are you ready?" He asks.

"Yes." I say breathlessly.

Then I feel his tongue connect with my clit and I lose it. I have never had anything that felt like this. He knows exactly the spot to hit and just the right pace to move.

"Oh God Jake." I moan.

"You like it or do you want me to stop?" He asks knowing fully well I am thoroughly enjoying this.

I answer him by grabbing his head and holding it in place while I stroke my fingers through his hair. He slightly picks up his pace but continues his assault and I begin to see stars. I am actually going to cum like this. Jake Riley is giving me my first orgasm that I ever had when someone went down on me.

"Jake I..." I begin to moan.

"Cum for me beautiful. Give it all to me." He says and I do as he demands.

I lose it as I shake violently and my orgasm racks my whole body. I pant breathlessly for a minute still in shock that not only did Jake make me cum that way, he did it in less than two minutes.

"You taste so fucking good. I can't wait to feel you." He says.

"Are you sure you want to? I know we have had a lot to drink but I know I want this. I want to make sure you do too." He asks.

I answer him by pulling him on top of me and kissing him like he was all the Oxygen left in the world.

"That answers that question. Now here's a stupid question. Do you happen to have any condoms?" He asks.

I shake my head no.

"I am on birth control though." I tell him.

"I promise I am clean." He says.

"I trust you. But if you aren't I know where to find you so I can kick your ass." I say as we both chuckle.

The laughter dies down as the kissing gets hotter and heavier. I feel him line up at my entrance. Then he thrusts into me slowly and I moan in delight as he fills me. I can tell he is big. Way bigger than anyone else I have been with.

"Fuck Bella. You are so tight, but so wet. Damn." He groans out.

I get even wetter with his comment. He moves slowly at first in and out of me as I adjust to his size. I wrap my legs around his back to help him ease his way in further and he starts to pick up his pace. He gives me long hard thrusts while he pulls almost completely out of me and then thrusts back in quickly. It's driving me insane. I can feel him hit my clit and g-spot simultaneously. I have never felt this in my life.

"Jake....fuck!" I moan.

"Bella, you moaning my name is the best sound I have ever heard." He says.

With that I kiss him hard. Our tongues fight for dominance and I wrap my legs tighter around him not wanting the feeling of him inside of me to end. He thrusts several more times until I feel myself build with another orgasm.

"Oh God!!" I moan.

"Cum for me again baby. I want to feel it." He says.

And again I lose it on command. I scream out in complete ecstasy, moaning and groaning. Just as I finish Jake flips us so I am on top of him.

"I just want to watch you fuck me. I am not going to last much longer. You are turning me the fuck on." He says.

I do as he says and bounce up and down on his cock quickly. I do this for several minutes. The way he fills me in this position is too much and I feel myself build for the third time.

"Fuck, I don't know if I can handle going again."
I moan out breathlessly.

"Please Bella, cum one more time for me. I am going to go with you." He says.

Yet again, I lose it at his words and have the strongest orgasm so far as he screams out finding his own release at the same time.

We both collapse on the bed afterwards panting and out of breathe.

"Jake you may not have been my first time ever but you just gave me a lot of firsts." I admit.

He chuckles as he leans over and kisses me softly.

"That was the best sex I have ever had." He admits to me and I blush profusely at his comment.

We kiss for a little while longer while we snuggle as close as humanly possible to one another. The combination of the booze and the sex getting the better of us as we pass out.