Rosa?

"What did she do?" Jungkook asked with a worried tone.

"She tried to harm Jimin," Taehyung said with a serious voice.

"What? Why would she do that?" Jungkook asked with a shocked expression.

"I don't know. But I will make sure she doesn't come near Jimin again" Taehyung said with a determined voice. 

"I didn't find her intention pure towards Jimin and can you please also make things clear with her, I don't know, she lives in which bubble," Taehyung says while state looking into Jungkook's eyes.

"I will talk to her. Don't worry." Jungkook said with a reassuring voice.

"Thank you," Taehyung said with a small smile.

"You're welcome. Now let's go inside, Jimin is waiting for us" Jungkook said with a smile.

Taehyung nods and follows Jungkook inside the house. Jimin is sitting on the couch, waiting for them. When he sees them, he stands up and smiles.

"Hi Jungkook, Hi Taehyung," Jimin said with a bright smile.

"Hi Jimin. How are you?" Jungkook asked with a warm smile.

"I'm good,"  Jimin said with a small smile.

"Come, let's go into the kitchen. I will teach you how to make kimchi" Taehyung said while moving toward the kitchen.

"Okay," Jimin said while bowing toward Jungkook and following Taehyung.

Jimin follows Taehyung into the kitchen. He is still a bit shaken from what happened but tries to focus on the task. Taehyung starts to show him how to make kimchi and Jimin pays close attention, determined to learn how to make it perfect.

At Dining Table

"wow, it's so delicious," Jungkook said while eating kimchi.

"Seriously you want more I made lots of," Jimin said happily

"Haha, sure I love kimchi," Jungkook said with a smile.

"I'm glad you like it," Jimin said with a smile.

"I do. It's really good" Jungkook said with a sincere voice.

"Thank you," Jimin said with a shy smile.

"You're welcome," Jungkook said with a warm smile.

Jimin is really happy that Jungkook likes the kimchi he made. He is also happy that he was able to learn how to make it. It was a lot of fun

"I'm glad you like it Jungkook Jimin did a great job" Taehyung praised Jimin in front of Jungkook while winking at Jimin, he did this purposely to make Jimin flustered. 

"Yes, he did. Jimin, you did a great job. I'm proud of you" Jungkook said while keep eating he didn't know what is going on between Jimin and Taehyung in expression. 

"Thank you. I'm glad you like it." Jimin while glaring at Taehyung...Taehyung finds it cute. 

After 1 Hr

"Jimin, you should go and take a rest. You've been working hard all day" Taehyung says when he sees Jimin yawning.  Currently Taehyung and Jimin sitting on a chair while Jungkook sitting a little war away from them.