Heat?

Jimin and Taehyung move back to the pack.

"Jimin why are you so innocent and sweet," Taehyung said with concern

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked with puppy eyes he didn't understand why Taehyung asked this question suddenly. 

"Why are you so easy to forgive her? she didn't deserve that," Taehyung said

"Everyone makes mistakes, Taehyung. And I'm sure she won't do it again." Jimin said with a smile

"Jimin you need to understand people's true intentions," Taehyung said with concern

"Taehyung you thinking too much relax... now we reach here let's go inside and meet everyone.." Jimin said while going inside

"Yes, let's go," Taehyung said while following Jimin

After Jimin and Taehyung went inside, Rosa stood there for a while, thinking. Then she smirked and went back to her pack.

After 2 days

Jimin is roaming in the garden

Jimin is roaming in the garden...Jimin starts feeling uneasy ...he then sits on the bench...after some time he hears someone's voice. and he sees rosa coming while holding something in her hands.

"Hey Jimin what are you doing," Rosa asks casually but he senses Jimin's uneasiness. 

"Nothing just an admiring atmosphere," Jimin says while he tries to control his uneasiness.

"Jimin see... I make something for you" Rosa said while giving Jimin a glass of juice.

"rosa I am not in the mood to eat or drink anything can I take this later," Jimin said with a tense look

"that means you are still angry with me" Rosa saying try to act innocent.

"No rosa that's not what I mean... wait..." Jimin said while taking the glass from rosa and finishing the juice in one go...

"See I am not angry with you," Jimin said with a bright smile...

"Awwww... Thank you so much that means we are on good terms now...okay I am going take care of yourself" rosa said with smirk face

After rosa has gone, Jimin feels something weird... his body starts heating up, and his uneasiness increases more he expects his heat will come later but according to his familiar easiness he thinks his heat comes so early so he just goes inside and lay on the bed.

Jimin's body starts aching badly and he feels like his body is on fire... he then starts vomiting and he can't control his body, he senses his heat is starting now...he looking for medicine..he has already eaten medicine twice but still, his body aching... he then crawl to go outside and ask for help...he reaches near the entrance of his room but he can't move further his body starts trembling...