Feeling Down

The next morning,

Jimin wakes up in Jungkook's embrace and he can feel the happiness emanating from him. He looks at Jungkook and smiles as he starts to caress his face.

but Jimin is so tired from last night's different round of loving and he falls asleep in his embrace again...

Jungkook looks at Jimin's sleeping face and he can't help but feel blessed. He kisses Jimin's forehead and holds him closer as he drifts off to sleep.

A few hours later,

Jimin wakes up and he is feeling really hungry. He tries to get up but his lower back hurt so much that he can't move.

"What's wrong my little panda? You can't get up?"

"I am so hungry but my back is hurting so much that I can't get up" Jimin replies with a pout.

"Let me help you. Jungkook says as he picks Jimin up in his arms and carries him to the kitchen"

"I am so sorry my little panda. I didn't realize that you are this tired"

"It's okay, I am fine now" Jimin replies with a smile as he starts to eat the food that Jungkook prepared for him.

Jungkook watches Jimin with a happy smile on his face as he starts to eat.

After Jimin finishes his meal, Jungkook helps to take a Jimin shower, and then Jimin comes out wearing one of Jungkook's shirts.

Jungkook can't help but feel aroused at the sight of Jimin in his shirt. He starts to kiss Jimin passionately... Things get heated up again as Jungkook starts to make his way inside of Jimin.

Jimin moans in pleasure as he feels Jungkook's cock inside of him. He wraps his legs around Jungkook's waist and starts to thrust his hips in perfect rhythm with Jungkook.

They both reach their climax and after that, they collapse on the bed exhausted.

"I love you my little panda," Jungkook says as he holds Jimin close to him.

"I love you too my king" Jimin replies with a happy smile on his face.

After two weeks

Jungkook is busy solving pack problems so he is not able to spend proper time with Jimin and because of that Jimin is feeling really lonely and sad.

One day, while Jungkook is in his working room, Jimin comes in with a sad look on his face.

Jungkook looks at Jimin and can see the sadness in his eyes. He gets up from his chair and goes to Jimin.

"I am so sorry my little panda. I didn't mean to make you feel lonely."

"I am not lonely, I am just sad because I miss you so much" Jimin replies as he starts to cry. Jungkook hugs him...

"I am so sorry my little panda. I promise I will make it up to you. only a little work is pending and by evening I will be home for you."

"I love you so much, my king" Jimin replies with a happy smile on his face. while hugging Jimin feels like vomiting so he pushes Jungkook and runs to the bathroom...

Jungkook is worried about Jimin so he goes to the bathroom and knocks on the door.

"Jimin, are you okay? Please come out."

After a few minutes, Jimin comes out with a pale face.

"I am fine, I just felt a little nauseous" Jimin replies with a weak smile.

Jungkook is still worried about Jimin's condition.

"Baby let's go to the doctor..."

"Jungkook I am okay I think I ate something wrong that's why this happened..."

"but look at your face you are not okay so we will go to the doctor..."

"No, I am okay, Just come home early and make food for me then I will be okay.." jimin say with a bright smile and run to his room...

At home

Jungkook is really worried about Jimin but he tries to hide it. "Okay, My little panada what do you want to eat hmm???"

"I don't know, you decide" Jimin replies with a weak smile.

"Okay, let me make your favorite food then," Jungkook says with a smile as he starts to prepare the food.

After a few minutes, Jungkook brings the food for Jimin.

Jimin takes a bite and then he immediately feels better.

"I told you... your food will make Me fine see I am fine now" Jimin said with a big smile. After finishing the food. Jungkook and Jimin go to their room... Jungkook kiss Jimin's forehead and then they both sleep in each other's arms.

Jimin wakes up in the middle of the night feeling nauseous again. He tries to get up but he can't.

Jungkook wakes up when he feels Jimin trying to get up. He turns on the lights and sees that Jimin is looking really pale.

"Jimin, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I am okay just give me water" Jimin replies in a weak voice.

Jungkook immediately gets up and goes to the kitchen to get water for Jimin. He comes back and gives Jimin the water.

Jimin drinks the water and then he calms...

"Jimin you are not okay..."

"Jungkook I am okay ..come and sleep"

"but look at your face..."

"ohoo I am okay...come ..."

and then both lay down but again nausea hit Jimin felt like vomiting and he run to the washroom...

Jungkook also with Jimin ...Jungkook caring Jimin back when Jimin done vomiting...

"I am not going to listen to you ... tomorrow morning we going hospital that's final..."

At the hospital

The doctor does some tests on Jimin and then he comes out with a worried look on his face.

"What's wrong doctor? Is Jimin okay?"

"I am sorry to say but Jimin is not okay" The doctor replies with a sad look on his face.

"What do you mean he is not okay? What's wrong with him?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"Jimin should I tell him..."Jimin sees him with a confused look...

"what ??"

"Jimin is pregnant..." doctor replies with a smile on his face.

Jungkook is shocked to hear the news but he is also very happy. He immediately goes to Jimin and hugs him.

Jimin is also shocked and happy..."OMG, my little panda is going to be a mommy...I am so happy..."

The doctor gives them some instructions and then they both go home.

At home

Jungkook and Jimin are both very happy. They can't believe that they are going to be parents.

"Jungkook, we are going to be parents," Jimin says with a happy smile on his face.

"Yes, we are. I am so happy" Jungkook replies with a big smile on his face.

They both hug each other and then they start making plans for the future. They are both very excited about the new life that is ahead of them.