🔞

After week

Jimin and Jungkook's mating ceremony is starting soon and all the pack members are busy in preparation...

The day of the ceremony finally arrives and everyone is present in the ceremony hall...

The ceremony starts and Jimin and Jungkook exchange their vows after that Jimin is officially declared the queen of the pack...

Everyone congratulates them and the ceremony ends with a grand feast...

"How do you feel my little panda after knowing that you are our pack queen now?"

"I feel blessed and happy. I am ready to serve my pack with all my heart. Jimin replies with a smile on his face."

"I am glad to hear that my queen. then what about me hmmm" Jungkook asked with a teasing smile...

"I am ready to serve you my king with all my love" Jimin replies while blushing...

Jungkook chuckles and pulls him in a hug...

"I am blessed to have you as my mate Jimin. I love you"

"I love you too my king. Jimin replies with a smile on his face"

"Are you tired or should we do something," Jungkook asked with a wink...

"I am not tired. What do you want to do?" Jimin replies with a naughty smile on his face.

"I want to take my mate to our room and make love to him" Jungkook replies while nibbling on Jimin's neck.

Jimin blushed while nodding yes, Jungkook carry Jimin to their room and start loving him passionately...

Jungkook start kissing Jimin's neck and nibbling it gently while his hand roams around Jimin's body...

Jimin moans in pleasure as Jungkook's touch ignites a fire within him...

Jungkook lay Jimin on the bed and start exploring his body with his mouth and hands...

Jimin arches his back as Jungkook's tongue swirls around his nipples, teasing them into hardened buds...

Jungkook moves down and kisses Jimin's stomach before dipping his tongue into Jimin's navel...

Jimin moans louder as Jungkook continues his journey down, his tongue swirls around Jimin's navel before he finally reaches his destination. Jimin is moaning and gasping for air by now, his hands fist the sheets as Jungkook sucks his members, making him cum undone.

"I love you, my panda queen..." Jungkook says as he licks his way back up to Jimin's chest, planting kisses all over.

"I know this is your first time so I will be gentle with you my panda queen..."

Jimin moans in pleasure as Jungkook's tongue swirls around his nipples...

"I love you, my king..." Jimin says as he wraps his legs around Jungkook's waist.

"I will always love and protect you my queen..." Jungkook replies as he starts to make his way inside Jimin.

"Yes, my king. I will always be by your side..." Jimin replies as he wraps his legs around Jungkook's waist.

After 2 hrs of twisting and turning off different rounds they are the final round of claim and their bond is now complete...

Jimin and Jungkook are now official mates and the whole pack is celebrating their union...