Gym Boys

Y/n's day off of school.

No learning, no school, and no homework.

We vibing today as Y/n decided to work out at ten in the morning.

"What's up, man?"

He met with his friend that stood outside of the facility and dapped him up.

"Ready for some iron lifting?"

"Yeah..."

"Got your pre workout in?"

"The only pre I need is from my broken heart that my ex gave me..."

"..."

"..."

The two laughed before his friend pats him on the back and lead him into the gym.

"Alright, let's do some legs today..."

"Hammy hams... My favorite..." Y/n said as the two prepared to work out for the morning.

...

Akari's day off of school.

No learning, no school, and no homework.

She was vibing today as she got to hang out with her friends for the day. They went shopping, drank some iced coffees, their day wasn't done yet since it was smack middle of the afternoon.

They were heading to another place of interest, passing by the many shops and whatnot that was next to their walking route.

One of them was a gym, she takes a quick peek of the inside.

"..."

She stops in her tracks.

Through the large thick glass and inside the gym was a pair of boys she was familiar with. They had a bar on the ground with a couple of plates on each side, the one she was more familiar with as her "husband" was taking his turn. He gets into position, getting a little comfortable as this looked heavy.

"Whatcha staring at, Akari?"

Her friends gotten her attention, she glanced at the two girls with a blush on her face.

"N-Nothing! Let's just-"

"Hold on..."

One of them glanced inside as well and spots the two boys working out.

"Is that... Y/n? And Noodle?"

The other girl glanced in as well and smiled. "It is!" She exclaimed as Akari was hesitant about staying and suggested to her friends.

"C-Can we go, Akemi? Aruna?"

"Nope!~ I wanna see what they're up to!~" one of them with green hair and glasses helping her red and blue eyes to see said as Akari's second friend presses on as well.

"Yeah! I wanna see just one exercise from Noodle!" Akemi, the girl with purple hair and eyes agreed, finding Noodle slapping Y/n's back and yelling.

"Come on, Y/n! Light weight!"

"I got it! Let me-"

"Like what Ronnie Coleman said..."

"..."

"...AHP! AHP!" Noodle grunts loudly as Y/n tries his best to hold in his laughter and does a deadlift.

"Yeah! Lightweight, baby!" Noodle grunts some more at Y/n's set before slamming the weight each time on the ground until finally finishing his reps and sat down on the ground.

His friend comes by to continue his grunting, making the h/c laugh even more while the girls continue to watch from outside.

"Since when was he this... muscley?~" Aruna bites her lip as he gets up, took his shirt off, and used it to wipe his sweat from his face.

We could see a view that girls would like from a lover.

Abs, muscles, and more muscles as his definition was flawless.

"Wow... Noodle is fit..." Akemi focuses on Noodle while Aruna does the same with Y/n who had heart eyes.

"I so wanna fix him~..."

"..."

Akari finally realized what Aruna had said.

"...What do you mean by that?"

"I mean I will fix him~... He's a bad boy, everyone says that, right?~ If he is how everyone describes him, I think we both can figure out how to satisfy each other~..."

That was exactly what Akari thought as she turns red from the shocking truth. "N-No! You can't!"

"Why not? We're going to turn adults soon~..."

"B-Because he's my husband! That's cheating! I'm not gonna let him cheat on me!"

"What? But this is fake... and I rather not have the stupid brat of a 'husband' in this project... Itachi with his stupid ego..."

"Still, you can't have him! He's mine!"

Aruna glared at Akari for a moment until groaning softly. "Ugh, fine..." she turns to Akemi.

"You better be careful, Akemi..."

"Huh? Why?"

"I'm gonna take Noodle off your hands and fuck him~..."

"W-What?! No, you can't!"

The two went on to argue for themselves as Akari stared at the h/c boy that sat down while watching his friend doing reps of deadlifts.

She stared a little more, finding him panting heavily. He glanced over to his side to find a pair of girls working out as well.

He aims his attention at the brunette with green eyes and grits his teeth angrily. He turns to Noodle who finished with his set.

"Noods!"

"What's up, baby?"

"Put two more plates..."

"What? You said you weren't-"

"Now! Or get me the belt, I don't care!"

Noodle stares at Y/n for a second but puts a pair of plates on each side while Y/n grabs the belt and helped a little.

He gets to the middle of the bar and prepares himself.

"Guy, you sure you-"

Y/n grunts angrily and pulls the bar up.

It took around five seconds to lock into his finishing position and drops the weight.

"Gyat! That's my boy!" Noodle gave Y/n a thumbs up and does so back to the boy with black and golden hair and falls back. "GYAT! Y/n!" He shouts to him once more and kneels next to him.

"Talk to me! How many fingers am I holding up?"

Y/n glanced at Noodle's fingers, "...The amount of inches I have..."

"The fuck you mean you have zero inches?!"

Noodle continues to help Y/n out while the trio outside was watching everything unfold.

Well, Akari did. Akemi and Aruna was still arguing as the pink haired girl had her sights set on a girl inside the gym that Y/n glared.

It intrigued her but it was scary.

Just a simple glance was enough to get Y/n riled up as it lead to one question in Akari's mind.

"...Why does he not like Shiori?"