Creep

It's been a few days since that day.

It was Friday now, Y/n was in his room, doing his homework as Akari decided to take the day off from any learning or school related work and watched some television in the living room.

His mind was so focused.

He was nearly finished with the last section of his homework and he had none left to do.

"..."

...And he's finished.

Perfect, he knew that every equation, every problem, every scenario asked to solve was a perfect ten as he wiped his forehead with his forearm and leaned back on his chair. "For a bunch of problems, they were intense..." he smirked widely, satisfied as he got up to stretch a little bit.

Once he cracked some of the bones in his body, he sighed before putting his school utensils back into his bag. "I sure hope Akari can solve these... They're not to joke about..."

"..."

...Akari.

He remembers that day.

The smile that he has never received from her before.

Yeah, she smiled a lot when they were in school but it wasn't directed towards me...

Her lovely grin was out of this world.

Any boy who was blessed with that sweet sweet smile would be lucky to even lay their eyes on that view.

And that'll be the only time he'll get a smile from Akari or from any girl in general for awhile.

I mean, she knows who I am... Everybody does... A punk that likes to-

"Y/n! Y/N!"

He heard Akari scream.

"Yes, what are you shouting for?"

"Creep! There's a creep in the bathroom!"

"What?!" Y/n immediately shouts not before busting through the door of his bedroom. "Akari!"

"Y/n!" He heard her scream from the bathroom before sprinting there.

Once he got to the entrance, Akari hides behind him as he clenched his hands into fists.

"Where is he?! I'm gonna bash his-"

"Right there!"

She points up at the corner of the ceiling and finds something less creepy.

"...That's the creep?"

It was a spider and in his eyes looked like the size of his palm. Akari clenched the back of his shirt while planting her face on his back.

"Yes! It's so big and scary!"

...I wish that was big...

"Do something, Y/n!"

"Okay! Just keep your eye on it... I'll be right back..." the h/c goes to leave the bathroom but-

"No!"

The pink haired girl grabs his hand and held on tight. "Please! What if-"

"I'm gonna-"

"Don't leave me alone with it!"

"I'm gonna take care of it... I promise..." he reassured her as he slowly lets her hand loosen from his and walked away.

"Y/n! What are you-"

He went out of her vision.

The only thing left for her to do was to stare at it like Y/n said. She whimpered softly as the spider just sat in front of her.