My "Lovely" "Wife"

The time has arrived for Y/n as he went up a couple flight of stairs in what seems to be an apartment complex.

Alongside him during this small trip was his friend, Noodle, staying silent for most of the walk as he was aware of Y/n's problem. They went on their designated floor, lucky enough their homes were right next to each others'.

That's a plus in Y/n's head as they walked to their apartments and Noodle turns to his friend. "...I hope you're somewhat looking forward to it?"

Y/n turns to Noodle with a look of "What?" in his face. "...I don't know, okay? You're so butt hurt about this project... You keep telling me that everyone hates you because of your sanpaku eyes and silent aura... You're telling me that you approached everyone at school and asked them to be your friend?"

"I don't have to... If nobody except for my ex talks to me for the past few years I've been in high school, it should be obvious..."

Noodle was baffled but rolled his eyes. "Whatever, man... If it makes you feel any better... but there's always after school so you should find someone that wants to be your friend... Can't always ask for something and instead get it yourself..." the student replied as he unlocks his designated apartment and opens the door.

"..."

...Click...

He closes the door and turns to Y/n with a smile.

"...What?"

"...I got Akemi..."

"Your crush?"

Noodle chuckles as he smiled to the sky.

"This is going to be the best project ever..."

He continues to chuckle like some kind of maniac before he takes a breath and slaps his cheeks. "Alright, calm down... Calm down... Don't deem yourself as weird... Just... play your cards right and you'll be able get through this project easily and at least be friends with her..."

He takes another breath before turning back to his best friend. "I bid you luck, Y/n... Hopefully, you don't have a hard girl for your project..."

"Or nobody... I want nobody..."

"Yeah... Good luck..." Noodle finalized their time together as he heads back into the apartment and shut it tight.

Now it was just Y/n as he glanced at Noodle's apartment and then at his own. He turns to the key in his hands and sighed.

"...If I do have someone, give me someone that won't get on my case nor stray away for us to lose points..." he prayed and unlocked the door to his new home.

He swings the door open and...

"Minami!~ Is that you?~"

"...Huh?"

Minami? Am I in the right apartment?

Y/n glanced back at the address and it matched with the number on his key. "...Shit... I do have a partner..." he sighed.

He gets inside and continued to hope.

It's fine, Y/n... Like what Noodle said, you have a chance at getting a partner that could be easy on your head... Just introduce yourself to the girl and hope to have a good...

He gets inside the living room to meet the girl and...

"...Dammit..."

He gets paired up with the last girl that he wanted to see.

...Akari Watanabe...

And judging by the girl's face, she wasn't as happy as Y/n.

Akari Watanabe, the school's most popular gyaru as she was one of the few girls that despised him despite even talking or doing anything together once.