Cellular Data

Cat was laying in her bed, her uncomfortable dorm bed. She missed her apartment bed and kitchen. She despised the shared kitchen in the dorms. Nothing was ever just hers in that tiny ass fridge. She bought a mini fridge just for her dorm because of it. She couldn't complain too much because she was lucky enough to not have a roommate.

Sometimes that lucky wasn't so lucky. She got pretty lonely sometimes. She would spend hours scrolling mindlessly on her phone, looking for a new show to start, or regrettable start her homework. She was scrolling through Snapchat stories, seeing what everyone else was up to. Parties, homework, or visiting home.

Halfway through Ember's story, Tree snapped her. She sat up a little taller and half swiped it to see what he said, she didn't want to talk if he was upset with her. She peeked at the message but it was too short to read without opening it. She sighed and opened it.

Tree
'Hey'

She groaned at such a simple message. They hadn't talked for days already and this was the first thing he said? She could be like that too.

Cat
'Hi'

He was typing as soon as she had answered. This was a little surprising considering he was usually a slow typer.

Tree
'I miss you'

She paused. She bit on her lip and slowly typed back.

Cat
'I miss you too'

Tree
'I'm kinda tipsy'

Oh. So that was why he was talking to her. He missed her and she was probably the only one awake at this hour. She glanced at the clock. It was 12 in the morning. She debated her response.

Cat
'You should drink some water'

Tree
'I have been but I miss you'

Cat
'Yeah? In what way'

Tree
'Wish I could be next to you with my hands running over you with my tongue in your mouth'

Cat's eyes widened. He was definitely tipsy. She blushed and typed back quicker than she intended to.

Cat
'I want that too. When are you coming home?'

Tree
'Two days'

Cat
'I can come to yours when you get home if you want, then you can do those things to me'

Tree
'Hhhhhh I just want you so bad'

She smiled. She knew she was getting to him whenever he sent a long string of a single letter. H was typically the one he picked.

Cat
'I bet you do. Bet you wish you could touch me rn, taste me'

Tree
'Fuck don't do that'

Cat
'Do what?'

She knew exactly what she was doing to him. It was a little game she liked to play with him when he was in the mood. It was easier when he was under the influence of alcohol too. She pondered her next moves. This could go one of two ways: she could continue or she could shut it down. She nibbled on her lip as he typed.

Tree
'You know what.'

Cat
'I do so why don't you do something about it? I know you're probably hard already so why don't you touch yourself?'

Cat was blushing at her own boldness. Nervousness pooled in her stomach as she saw the dots in the bubble bouncing up and down. Did he have to be so slow at typing?

Tree
'Already on it princess'
*1 attachment*

Cat's mouth dropped as she quickly pressed the attachment. Her blush creeped down her neck as she stared. She must've been quiet for too long because he sent another message.

Tree
'Princess?'

Cat
'Yes?'

Cat texted back before pulling her shirt off over her head. She had to return the favor didn't she? No. She just wanted to, wanted him to see her.

Tree
'What are you thinking about?'

Cat
'Thinking about that dick sliding between these.'
*1 attachment*

The pictures and flirty words were exchanged throughout the course of the night. Ember's messages were ignored and Tree had no trouble avoiding anyone who wasn't the woman on the other side of the phone.