Lovely dreams T1

A dream.

"Cat?" Tree asked.

Cat sat on his bed, beckoning him over with the wave of her hand. She was wearing a silky black dress. He had no idea where it had come from or how this was happening but the one thing he did note was that the dress was held on her body by strings on the sides and by those strings alone.

He walked over to her and she reached out, grabbing the collar of his shirt, and pulled him onto her. He braced himself with his hands, they pushed into the mattress on either side of her. She smiled and looked him up and down.

"You know how to clean up well don't you pretty boy?" She cooed, tilting her head to the side to better see what he wore. She clearly approved and enjoyed what he wore. She leaned in and kissed him, her lips fitting right against his.

He furrowed his eyebrows and wrapped an arm around her waist as he moved the pair more onto the bed. She slid a hand into his hair as she kissed him, a smirk still resting on her face beneath all of the kissing. He easily found a way to sneak his tongue into her mouth and she surprisingly let him.

She worked with him and not against him for once, usually it was a fight between the two on who had the control, but now, she just gave it to him. Handed it over like a cake on a silver platter. She hung her arm around his neck as she slowly laid against the mattress, bringing him down with her.

They still kissed, each one becoming deeper as his hands now ran along her sides, against those strings that held the dress to her. She pulled away, her breath uneven just to speak to him.

"You can take it off."

And take it off he did. He unties the strings with ease, letting the dress slip off of her. She worked at the buttons of his dress shirt, skillfully undoing them at a quick pace. He kissed her lips and then started down her body, to her neck and down to her chest, admiring every bit of her.

She coiled into his touch and the warmth of his lips on her skin. Now it was his turn to smirk. He spoke softly into her ear.

"I'll take care of you, don't you worry Princess."

A dream