001: The Beginning...

Hi! My name is Tenma Saki. I go to Miyamasuzaka Girls Academy. I am in Class 1-C. I am part of a band named Leo/need, I'm the keyboardist. I play together with Ichi-chan, Hona-chan, and Shiho-chan! When I was younger, I was always cooped up in the hospital because of my sickness.. But now, my health is completely fine now!

As usual, I was getting ready for school until my brother, Tsukasa, called me down for breakfast.

Tsukasa: Hey, Saki! Breakfast's ready, come down when you're ready.
Saki: Okay. Thanks, Onii-chan!

After touching up, I went downstairs like Tsukasa said. I had an omelette for breakfast. Mom's cooking was always good! I saw Tsukasa already leaving, I waved him goodbye.

Saki: Leaving already?
Tsukasa: Yes, I am.
Saki: Okay, have fun!

After seeing Tsukasa leave, I decided I should leave too. I also remembered that I was gonna walk to school with Ichi-chan! I finished breakfast and left. After looking around for a bit, I saw Ichi-chan!

Saki: Hey! Ichi-chan!!
Ichika: Huh? Oh, Saki! You're here.
Saki: Of course I am! Come on now, let's go!

You're in Ichika's perspective.

Saki is always excited for many small things which makes her unique. And when we're rehearsing, she plays the keyboard so energetically, no matter what. Everything she does is just... what am I thinking? I've been thinking about Saki a lot, lately. It's not very likely of me. I get lost in my thoughts, not hearing anything from Saki at all.

Saki: Hellooo? Ichi-chan? Earth to Ichi-chan!

Saki snaps her fingers in front of me, making me snap back to reality.

Ichika: Huh?
Saki: Oh! You're still there! I thought I lost you.
Ichika: Yeah, sorry...
Saki: Ichi-chan? Are you alright? You seem.. different today.
Ichika: Oh, yeah, I'm fine.
Saki: Oh, okay then! Well, we're here! Let's go to class and see what Haruka-chan is doing!

Saki grabbed my hand and started running to class. I turned slightly red. We entered 1-C and saw the rest of the students there.

Haruka: Ah, Ichika-chan, Saki-chan! You made it.
Saki: Of course! Why wouldn't we? ♪
Classmate: Hey guys! Class is starting, take out your notebooks and sit down.
Saki: Oh, right.

I sat down at my desk and took out my notebook. The teacher started talking. We were supposed to take notes but all I did was sketch Saki on my notebook. What was I doing?! I freaked out and started scribbling on my paper. I quickly flipped the page as the teacher was coming near my desk.

Teacher: Hoshino-san, is something the matter?
Ichika: No...
Teacher: Then, why aren't you writing notes down?
Ichika: I'm just.... confused...
Teacher: If you're confused, you can always ask someone beside you.

I sighed as the teacher left. What was going on with me today? No... not today. This week.. it all started this week. Saki looked at me confused.

Saki: Ichi-chan.. are you okay?
Ichika: Yes, I'm fine.
Saki: Well... if there's anything wrong, you can always tell me!
Ichika: Alright,, thank you.
Saki: No worries!
Teacher: Tenma-san, Hoshino-san.
Both: Sorry, ( insert teacher name )!