006: The Date

You're in Saki's perspective.

Timeskip

I was waiting outside of the ice cream shop on a bench. Where could Ichi-chan be? Just when I was about to lay down, Ichi-chan came running towards me! She made it! Yay!!

Saki: Ichi-chan!

I hugged her tight. I noticed she bought a bag. I wonder what's in it.

Ichika: Sorry, Saki... I went to the mall...... I didn't think I would take that long..
Saki: Hehe. It's fine! As long as you made it!!!
Saki: Say, what's in the bag?
Ichika: Oh! It's a gift.
Saki: A GIFTTTT?!?!?!
Ichika: Yes, but, you have to open it later.
Saki: Awh man. Well, let's go get some ice cream!

I grabbed Ichi-chan's hand and went inside. I noticed she turned a bit red. I giggled and looked at the ice cream flavours. I licked my lips looking at them. I was soooooo hungry!

Ichika: Oh wow.... There's a lot of flavours.
Saki: I think I want Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!
Ichika: Well, go tell them!
Saki: Okay!
Ice Cream Scooper: What can I get for you?
Saki: I want a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!
Ichika: Oh, no.... I'll just have Vanilla Ice Cream...
Ice Cream Scooper: That'll be ( insert price ).

Ichi-chan paid for our ice cream. We got our ice creams and went to Miyamasuzaka street and sat down on the benches. I already started licking and eating my ice cream while Ichi-chan just looked at me. What was she doing? Why isn't she eating her ice cream? I looked back at her....... I have realized that Ichi-chan's eyes are so pretty. And her lips look so soft. Her cheeks are rosy pink and her hair is....... what the?! Saki what are you thinking?!?! I looked away blushing red. Hopefully she didn't see me. Do I like-like her?

Ichika: Oh? Saki? Why did you look away?
Saki: Oh.... uhm.... s-something was in my eye!
Ichika: ......you look... red...
Saki: HUH?!

I was so embarrassed! She can see me?! I try to calm myself making me seem less red I look back her. Why hasn't she tell eaten her ice cream?!?! I stared down at her ice cream. I decided to take a bite myself.

Ichika: Huh?! Saki!!!
Saki: You weren't eating it, so I ate it.

Ichi-chan chuckled and finally ate her ice cream. After we finished our ice cream, we started talking. It wasn't awkward! Then, Ichi-chan put her hand on mine. I blush a little. She used her left hand to pick up the bag she brought.

Ichika: Here. It's the gift I got you.

My eye's widened. I took it immediately and opened it. It was a pink cardigan! I loved it!! I was definitely going to wear it tomorrow. I thanked her.

Saki: Thank you so much, Ichi-chan!! I'm going to wear it tomorrow!
Ichika: Haha.... no problem... but, that's not all.
Saki: Huh?

I looked inside the bag once again, was that..... matching bows!!!! And it was our colour! Yellow and blue! I looked at Ichi-chan, then back at the bows. I hugged Ichi-chan really tight! Ichi-chan was flustered.

Ichika: Ahh! Saki!!
Saki: Thank you, Ichi-chan!!! Let's wear it everyday!
Ichika: Sure will.

I took the yellow bow and put it in my hair. I helped Ichi-chan put the blue bow in her hair. We looked sooooooo cute!!!

You're in Ichika's perspective.

I'm so happy Saki appreciated the gifts. She hugged me so tight, I could barely breathe. It was getting late so me and Saki said our goodbyes.

Saki: It's getting late. I should go now or else my brother will get worried and start spam texting me.
Ichika: Oh, okay.
Saki: Well, see you at school, Ichi-chan!!! Oh, by the way, here's the bag back.
Ichika: Oh, no.... you can keep it.
Saki: REALLY?!?! THANK YOU THANK YOU, ICHI-CHAN!!!
Ichika: No worries.!
Saki: Well, I really need to go now. Byebye!!

Saki kissed my cheek. WAIT... DID SHE JUST KISS MY CHEEK?!?!? I blushed a lot. She then started running away with joy.

Ichika: U-uh.... Y-yeah.!!! Bye..!

I smiled to myself. I can't believe it. Does that mean.... She likes me back? Oh my god.. she probably likes me back!! But... what if she doesn't? What would happen then?