005: The Obvious?!

You're in Ichika's perspective.

Timeskip

It was a Saturday morning, our band decided to not practice today. I realized that I may have a crush on Saki. Maybe I should like... ask her on a date? But without her knowing..... Then, she'll eventually get the message. But where to go? I opened up my laptop to google places. There was a little ice cream shop nearby, maybe we could go there? I grabbed my phone and surprisingly saw Saki online.

yakisoba buns luvr
Saki?

saki ! (o^^o)
Ichi-chan? Do you have a question?

yakisoba buns luvr
Yes, actually....

saki ! (o^^o)
Oh! Then, spit it out!

yakisoba buns luvr
Well, I was wondering if you would like to go to this ice cream shop with me.....

saki ! (o^^o)
Of course! Uhm.... how about 1:00pm?

yakisoba buns luvr
Fine by me.

saki ! (o^^o)
Yay! See you later, Ichi-chan!!

yakisoba buns luvr
Yeah, see you.

I can't believe my eyes... did she just agree to go out with me? I had a big smile on my face, not expecting Saki-chan to accept my request. It's 10:00am. 3hrs until the date but... I want to look my best for Saki! I took out my finest clothes.

Then, I did my hair. I was nervous, but I was also excited. Maybe I should get Saki a gift...... You know what, I will! I grabbed my bag and decided to go to the mall.

You're in Saki's perspective.

I'm going out with Ichi-chan today! Uhm..... A date! This date will help us connect again ♪ I still have my part-time job today, so when I get home, I can change right away! I'll set the cutest clothes on my bed so that I know what to wear !

I'm so excited!!

You're in Ichika's perspective.

I was at the mall looking around a bit. Until I saw some similar looking people. Was that Honami ? With... oh.. Shiho! I can barely recognize Shiho under all those bags she's carrying. I wonder what they're doing here. I decided to walk right up to them.

Ichika: Honami, Shiho!!
Honami: Huh? Oh! Ichika-chan! What are you doing here? Me and Shiho-chan are doing some shopping for clothes.
Shiho: She actually dragged me along.....
Ichika: Oh.... well.... I'm going out with Saki and-
Honami & Shiho: A DATE!?!?
Ichika: Huh?! How did you know?!?!?
Shiho: It's obvious you like her.
Ichika: It is???
Honami: Kind of... Kiritani-san saw you sketching Saki-chan on your notebook the other day!
Shiho: Then, Kiritani-san informed my sister to tell us.
Honami: But then again, you've been looking at Saki-chan weirdly. Like you're in love!

I was embarrassed! Honami and Shiho already knew I had a crush on Saki?! Before myself?!? I told them I needed help with buying Saki a gift. They told me they could help by looking around the mall. We all split and started looking everywhere.

You're in Honami's perspective.

Ichika-chan asked me to help her find a gift for Saki-chan! It's really nice for Ichika-chan to give Saki-chan a gift. I went to a little shop where they sold hair accessories and cute clothing! I found some little pastel bows. Saki-chan would love it! I sent it to Ichika-chan and Shiho-chan

apple pie luvr
1 attachment sent

yakisoba buns luvr
I like it! But, I wanted to go for something big.

? shiho
I honestly think it's a great idea. Maybe get matching ones?

Matching ones. Oh, yes! Saki-chan would love to have matching stuff with Ichika-chan!! I looked around some more and found matching hair bows! And it's their colour. I quickly texted them back and sent them a picture.

? shiho
1 attachment sent

yakisoba buns luvr
Shiho, I'm not giving her a new keyboard.

? shiho
Why? You said you wanted to get her something big.

yakisoba buns luvr
Not THAT big.....
1 attachment sent
You think she'll like it?

apple pie luvr
Yes! Wait, look at this one!
1 attachment sent

? shiho
It's good. Saki would love to wear it.

yakisoba buns luvr
It's perfect! Thanks guys. Meet back at the hot dog stand?

apple pie luvr
Meet you there!

I put away my phone and purchased the matching bows. I went to the hot dog stand. Looks like I was the first one there. A few seconds later I saw Ichika-chan rushing here. And Shiho-chan walking to me like she went on a shopping spree. Those were my bags! Where did she even get the sunglasses from?

Ichika: Hey!
Honami: Ichika-chan! Here are the bows!
Ichika: Thanks, It's 12:00pm, I should get going. The date's at 1:00pm, see ya!
Shiho: Have fun on your date!
Honami: Bye!