013 : School Girlfriends

You're in Saki's perspective.

Wednesday Morning
7:57am

I was waiting for Ichi-chan to come out of her house . She's my girlfriend now ! Which probably means I have to treat her really really well !!

Saki : ICHI-CHAN !!!!

I throw a rock at her bedroom window . Seeing a little shadow that kinda looked like Ichi-chan made me think she was ready . Ichi-chan opened her window but I already threw another rock .

Ichika : Saki - OW !!!
Saki : ICHI-CHAN !! OH MY GOSH I'M SO SORRY LET ME IN PLEASE ! I NEED TO CHECK IF YOU'RE OK !

She throws me the keys and I open the doors quickly . I run up to her room and check on her to see if she's ok . She says she's fine but there's a little mark on her forehead . I took out a little circular shaped band - aid and stuck it where her mark was .

Ichika : Thanks , Saki . Now , we should go to school , Honami and Shiho are probably waiting ..
Saki : Right , right !

I peck her cheek and ran downstairs . Half way there I yelled out to her .

Saki : Last one there is a rotten egg !

I winked at Ichi-chan playfully and run to school . Ichi-chan right behind me ! How is she so fast ?! I sprint faster but Ichi-chan somehow passes me !!! I give up and just walks to school , out of breath . I can hear Hona-chan and Shiho-chan talking in the distance . Ichi-chan talking with them like we just didn't have a race . I slowly grabbed Ichi-chan's hand and started panting loudly , embarrassing !

Honami : Saki-chan ? Are you ok ?! You seem out of breath .
Shiho : Yeah . Were you running ?
Ichika : Oh . Me and Saki were having a race . That's all .
Saki : I still don't get how you beat me ! I got a head start ...

Suddenly , someone tapped my shoulder . I got quite startled . I turn to see Kanade , behind me .

Kanade : Saki ... I don't know where my class is .

Right . Tsukasa enrolled her to go to school a couple days ago . I didn't think he would make her go to my school .

Saki : Oh ! Which class are you-
Honami : Yoisaki-san ?

Kanade stared blankly at Hona-chan . Hona-chan told me Kanade was one of her clients .

Shiho : What ?
Saki : Shiho-chan ! I never told you but .. this is Kanade ! She's my childhood friend !
Shiho : Ah .
Saki : Uhm .. Anyway ! Kanade , what class are you in ?
Kanade : 1-B .
Honami : Oh ! Kanade , you're in my class . I'll take you there .

Hona-chan and Kanade walked away together . Shiho-chan just .. disappeared . Leaving me alone with Ichi-chan . It was finally our chance ! I was just about to say something but .. the bell rang ..

Ichika : Oh ! Saki ! Class is gonna start in a couple of minutes . We should get going now .
Saki : O-ok !