012: Confession

You're in Ichika's perspective.

After we practiced, I decided to go to another classroom. I wanted to take a breather. I thought about practice, then I thought about Saki. Saki... she's so wonderful....

Miku: Hey! Ichika!
Ichika: O-oh! Miku..?
Luka: Saki wants to see you on the rooftop.
Ichika: Saki..? Why would she want to see me?
Miku: Something important, probably.
Ichika: Oh... okay.

I walked past Miku and Luka, then I started to walk to the rooftop. What was going on with Saki? I opened the door to the rooftop, but instead, I was greeted by Shiho and Honami.

Honami: Oh, sorry, Ichika-chan... Bye-bye!
Ichika: Huh?

They ran past me and just vanished. I was confused but whatever.. I couldn't see Saki anywhere! All I saw was heart balloons, red and pink ribbons, and other heart shaped things... I kept looking around and eventually I found Saki! Saki... with a flower bouquet..? Pastel blue flowers...

Saki: Ichi-chan! Hehe... Happy Valentine's Day!
Ichika: Y-yeah... Happy Valentine's Day.. Why'd you call me here?
Saki: Oh, right... So... uhm...
Ichika: Mhm?
Saki: I love you!
Ichika: ...

Did... Saki say she loved me..? Was I dreaming? There's no way this is real...

Saki: I... I've loved you since... I don't even know.. but I know I love you, Ichi-chan!
Ichika: I.. Saki..
Saki: ...
Saki: You know, it's okay if you don't like me ba-
- Ichika hugs Saki -
Ichika: I love you too..!!

You're in Saki's perspective.

Ichi-chan... loves me? She loves me back! Oh my god... that means we're dating now! I have to be the best girlfriend ever to her! I mustn't hurt her feelings.

Saki: Hey, Ichi-chan...
Ichika: Huh?
Saki: Will you... be my valentine? That was another thing I was gonna tell you..
Ichika: Of course..
- Shiho throws rose petals at them -
Shiho: Hooray.
Honami: Shiho-chan! You're supposed to be more energetic!
Shiho: Okay. I'll redo it.
Honami: I think it's a bit too late now..
Saki: Shiho-chan, Hona-chan, you hear that!? Ichi-chan's my girlfriend now! And my valentine!
Honami: Good for you!

( lmao sorry for it being short i didnt have any more ideas also happy valentines day )