010: The Dinner Table

You're in Saki's perspective.

Timeskip

Ichi-chan was coming over for dinner. Tsukasa wasn't home yet but he was coming with Toya. I decided to text them and tell them to change right away after they get home. Kanade was here already. On her laptop,, probably still working on her songs. I went upstairs and into my room. I hung my bag and wore some clothes in my closet. I pulled out my phone and texted my brothers.

saki ! (o^^o)
Change your clothes when you get home. Toya, there's clothes in the guest bedroom for u to pick. Ichi-chan is coming over at 6:00pm.

Futurestar
k

Toya Tenma.
👍

I told mom Ichi-chan's coming for dinner. We're having Tsukasa's favourite food. Ginger pork. I heard the doorbell ring. Ichi-chan! I opened the door.

Saki: Hi Ich-
Toya: It's just us.
Saki: Oh! Right... Hehe.. Sorry.
Tsukasa: Let us through. We need to change, remember?
Saki: Yeah, yeah.

I moved to the side and let them through. They went up to the rooms and I went upstairs to where Kanade was on her laptop.

Saki: Hey, Kanade!
Kanade: Huh?
Saki: Come down for dinner. Ichi-chan's coming!
Kanade: Oh, okay.

I looked at my phone. I saw a notification. I opened it and saw it was from Ichi-chan! She told me she's on her way. I texted her back saying we'll be ready. We all went downstairs waiting for Ichi-chan to come. I heard the doorbell ring again!

Saki: She's here!
- Saki opens the door -
Ichika: Saki! Hi!
Saki: Hi, Ichi-chan!!
Tsukasa: Ah! Ichika! You're here.
Ichika: Oh..! Tsukasa-san.!
- Toya peaks through -
Ichika: Huh? Who's....
- Kanade also peaks through waving at Ichika -
Ichika: Uhm.... Kanade-san?
Saki: Oh yeah! They're our childhood friends!! They usually come over A LOTTT!
Ichika: Oh.. the blue haired one is..?
Tsukasa: He's Toya!
Ichika: Oh, okay... Can I come in?
Saki: Oh, yes! Sorry!!

We all moved letting Ichi-chan through. I told her to sit down at the dinner table. We talked for a while until mom took the food out. Kanade, Tsukasa, and Toya ran to the dinner table.

Tenma's Mom: Ginger pork.
Tsukasa: Ah! My favourite!!
Ichika: It looks good!

We all started eating the food. Tsukasa took most of it. Ichi-chan ate the ginger pork so gently. She was so pretty in general. I stopped eating for a bit to look at Ichi-chan eat. I tried not to make it too obvious. But someone noticed.

Kanade: Saki? Aren't you going to eat?
Saki: Huh? Oh, yeah... I was just.. distracted.....

I continued eating my food. I glance at Ichi-chan from time to time. She's so pretty!! I can't wait to confess my love!

Timeskip

We finished our food. Mom washed the dishes. I gave Ichi-chan a big hug before she left. I waved her a goodbye. She told me she enjoyed the food and would like to come over for dinner again sometime. That made me so happy!! I'm glad she liked the food.