.•°¤*(¯'★'¯)*¤° ~ #𝟸~ 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 (𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍) ~ °¤*(¯'★'¯)*¤°•.

I was standing inside my house, right in front of my front door. I was patiently waiting for Mikey to arrive even though it was only 12:45. I decided to wait outside since it was a nice day today.

"See you when I get back grandma!"

"Have fun with your friends and stay safe!"

With that I was out the door in an instant. I walked to the sidewalk and just sat on the edge waiting. It felt like forever had passed so I looked at my phone again. It read 12:50... I shighed and closed my eyes. I heard a door slam a few houses down so I looked in that direction. I was shocked to see Mikey leaving the porch of that house. I was surprised he lived so close...

He headed in my direction and instantly spotted me. He ran towards me waving as he ran.

"Hey Katsu~Kun!"

I stood up and waved back, smiling as I did.

"Hey Mikey!"

He slowed down as he got closer.

"Are you okay if we walk there?"

"Sure."

To be honest you already expected to walk anyways. He motioned for you to follow him and you did.

"So Mikey where exactly are we going?"

"Oh right I forgot to tell you, we're going to the Musashi Shrine. Have you ever been?"

"Oh no I've never been but I've heard of it."

"I see. Well once our gang is officially formed we hope to hold our meetings there."

"Oh cool!"

"Yeah it's not to far from here anyways, probably about 5 more minutes of walking."

"Oh wow that is close."

" Yeah. Oh right I should probably warn you about my friends..."

"Oh?"

"They may be a bit rude at first considering your the first girl we've really hung out with besides my sister. But I'm sure once they get to know you better they will come around."

"Oh that's alright! You have a sister?"

"Oh yeah she's only my half sister but her names Emma. I'm sure you'll meet her eventually."

"Cool I'd love to meet her one day!"

He smiles.

"Do you have any siblings?"

"Oh well, not anymore..."

He could tell you didn't feel like talking about it.

"I see. Well we're almost there just after that turn over there."

"Oh wow that was quick."

"Yeah. Hey Katsu~Kun?"

He stops dead in his tracks causing you to almost run into him. You back up and stop as well. He turns around to face you, his smile slowly fading.

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Yesterday you asked me how to become stronger. Do you wish to learn how to fight?"

"Oh yeah after my run in with that gang I was wanting to take up fighting to protect myself."

"I see, you also mentioned how you used to hate delinquents before meeting me, is that right?"

"Oh yeah."

"Well if your opinion has since changed would you ever consider being in a gang?"

Your slightly taken aback by that question. You think about it for a moment before coming to a conclusion.