✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ~ #1~ Prologue ~ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

It was the summer of 2003 that ultimately changed my life for the better. Though it was summer, it was a slightly chilly day and rain was forecasted to pour later in the day. Regardless I was in shorts and a T-shirt walking the streets of Shibuya Tokyo. I was headed home after going grocery shopping for my grandmother. Shibuya wasn't always the safest place and was also considered a hot spot for delinquents. I simply ignored this fact and headed home my usual shortcut way through an alley.

As I walked on through I just wished they wouldn't be waiting there for me on the other side again... Sure enough as I approached the exit of the alleyway there they were. It's almost if they had known and were waiting for me to get there. They were a new gang that didn't really even have name yet... I went to "their area of Tokyo", only once and now this is my life... Getting relentlessly beat by them day after day. For them it didn't matter if I was a girl, all that mattered was I was in their territory once and I hated delinquents. I talked back to them in their territory since I despised delinquents and now they wait for me to walk home every day just to "teach me a lesson."

I sighed as I walked up to them and I set my bags of groceries to the side. They just smirked at me as they knew I knew what was coming next for me. They wasted no time getting started. The first one landed a punch square in the middle of my face. I just made a noise showing I was in pain and they continued. Each taking turns punching and kicking me one by one. I sat on the cold ground, my back against the alleyway wall, blood dripping from my nose as well as new bruises and scratches lining my face, arms and bare legs. Slowly rain began to pour as one of them walked up to me.

I shut my eyes tightly as he grabbed me by the hair. I made a small noise of discomfort though he didn't care. Just then I thought I heard unfamiliar footsteps coming towards us. I just shrugged it off until one of the guys spoke up.

"Uh boss..."

The guy dropped my hair and looked at the guy who had called to him. I slowly opened my eyes again. This guy wasn't the commander of the gang but apparently he was this guys superior...

"Someone's coming..."

He just tched and walked up to the guy who had called to him.

"So what if someone's coming? What are they going to do?"

Just then someone entered the alleyway and they didn't look like they were in a good mood. Though they just look like any normal boy would. He's wearing a red zip up hoodie, jeans and some regular high top sneakers.

"Holy crap is that...!?"

All of a sudden the stranger raised their leg up and kicked the guy square in the chin before he could finish his sentence. You gasped in shock as he looked to be around your age. At this point the rain was coming down hard and you were soaked. He then spotted you out of the corner of his eyes. He wasted no time and began to take out all the guys who were previously beating you, with one hit! This guy was truly a beast... Soon enough he had taken out all of them besides their "leader." He walked up to him and the leader was trembling in fear at this point. Instead of just taking out with a hit, this time he spoke to him.

" Tell me, why were you beating up this girl? She clearly doesn't have any intention of fighting back."

His voice was firm and held some anger in his tone. The "leader" managed to stutter out a response.

"W-well she disrespected u-us in o-our area a w-while ago..."

He just tched and knocked the guy out. He then sighed and turned in my direction. I was a little frightened, worried he might do something to me. He sensed this and walked over to me and bent down in front of me. I shut my eyes waiting for him to punch me or something but instead he just sat down next to me and turned his head to face me. I slowly opened my eyes and turned my head to face him. We sat there in silence for a moment, before he smiled and spoke to me.