꧁𓊈𒆜 ~ Chapter #11 Internal Conflict ~ 𒆜𓊉꧂

Even with Mikey and Draken fighting the whole way, soon enough you reach the hospital and you and Takemichi are sent to separate hospital rooms, Mikey carrying you to yours. He carefully sets you down and into your bed, instantly heading for the door afterwards. You take a deep breath and gather up the courage to stop him.

"Hey wait Mikey!"

The blonde instantly stops in his tracks and turns around to face you.

"Maybe could we talk for a bit , please?"

He just sighs and reluctantly nods, walking back over to your bed and sitting on the edge of it. The boy then arches his eyebrows, signaling for you to proceed with what you have to say. You take another deep breath and continue with what you have to say.

"Look, I can tell you're under a lot of stress as of late and I'm sorry I've been dismissing it this whole time. I should have been there for you and I'm sorry again that I wasn't... And well I just have so many things I wanted to apologize for..."

The boys expression softens a bit.

"Like what? You don't have to apologize for all that stuff..."

"But I feel like I do, so just let me okay?"

He nods and you continue.

"I'm sorry for arguing with you earlier, I'm sorry for being a burden and I'm sorry for everything else I've been doing to upset you... I promise I'll do my best to make it up to you, anything you need and you name it, any time and any place."

He takes in a deep breath, his expression softening even more, followed by a sigh and then his reply.

"No, it's my fault for arguing with you earlier so don't even worry about it. I'm sorry, I said some pretty harsh things back there and your not a burden. You didn't upset me, I guess I was just a bit... Jealous..."

"Jealous...? Of who, Taka~Chan!?"

The boy just looks away which tells you everything you need to know about this situation...

"It is him isn't it!? Mikey?"

He just sighs yet again before giving in to you.

"Alright fine you've caught me... It's just that you have been hanging out a whole lot as of late. That cute nickname you have for him also makes it seem like you're dating, even though your not."

"Hmm alright but who said we weren't dating?"

"Wait are you guys dating?"

You instantly burst into a fit of laughter, unable to hold it in any longer.

"Wait what's so funny? Are you dating or not?"

After you take a brief moment to pull yourself together, you answer his question.

"Hahaha no Mikey! Seriously me and Taka? You really believe we would date? Hah please! Besides I already have a crush..."

His expression softens yet again and he becomes visibly less tense than before, he seems almost relieved.

"Oh alright... OoOoooOOOoooO! Katsu's got a crush!!!"

"Shut up you annoying little shrimp!"

You cross your arms and fake pout, your face being dusted a light shade of pink.

"Hey now, I'm too strong to be a shrimp and besides I'm taller then you so, you're the real shrimp here..."

"Hey! Oh yeah? Well I-

Just then the door opens and you and Mikey go silent, looking at the door to see it's just a doctor. Mikey then gets up and takes his leave despite you telling him that he could stay. Before he was completely out the door, you both said a few last things.